WhodatTrini Introduction

Whodattrini Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th Apr, 2006 - 1:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

T&T Discussion
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2006 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

WhodatTrini Introduction
A Friend

WhodatTrini Introduction

Hello...

This thing make me do this... (not my choice)

Anyway... I read from time to time

Message Edited!
Please read our Constructive Posting Rules. Also keep in mind that this is an International Forum therefore if you use dialect, not everyone will be able to understand

Reconcile Edited: JB@Trinidad on 5th Apr, 2006 - 1:31pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2006 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction WhodatTrini

Hi, welcome? Please keep in mind that this is a mature and intellectual forum where we welcome constructive messages that we can learn from each other. Please keep in mind that when you start posting. Other than that, I hope you enjoy the site.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2006 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

WhodatTrini Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

User WhoDatTrini: your last two post were edited for either bad grammar, spelling or unconstructive comments. Keep in mind to follow the rules given in the Constructive posts thread and the FAQ Board.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2006 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction WhodatTrini

WhodatTrini, off to a bad start I see? Please take the time to read our Constructive Posting Policy to save yourself someone telling you to do so. Next, were you born in the USA or Trinidad? If, Trinidad then why are you showing a US flag? That flag represents where you were born. Lastly, please post a proper introduction: why you are here, what you do, etc.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2006 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

WhodatTrini Introduction
A Friend

Introduction WhodatTrini

Thanks for the Welcome!

Yes, I see..... (didn't think what I had was 'bad').....
Anyway, yes, I was born in the states.... (My father and on back are Trini's)

Could have been born is PoS.... BUT, I think my mother wanted me born in the states...

Trinidad is and will also be home for me....

Currently I work as an IT Project Manager (computer field, just in case) The states are quickly going to a paperless medical record. That's what I do.... install and train an electronic medical record (we work internationally)

I am also in the process of setting up a health care consultant firm .... (I guess I fit
the American stereotype of West Indians having many jobs)

Anyway, good to 'meet' you!

Take care...

Message Edited!
persephone: Use the spell checker! See our Constructive Posting Policy for other mistakes

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2006 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

WhodatTrini Introduction

Welcome to the community. I do see that you seem to be quite busy. I have to say that for anyone that is in the IT field. Thank you for the introduction. I might suggest that you take some time exploring the boards in the technology categories as well as the Trini boards. I believe that there are many topics of interest that you may have some personal experience that you may share with us.

I trust by now you have read through the constructive posting policy as well as the FAQ boards at least partially. If you have any questions about our community feel free to ask them here as we will all help to guide you as much as we can to make your entry as stress free as possible. I see that the agents have scolded you for some of your earlier posts. I am sure that we are past that point by now yet I just wanted to recommend that you may want to take just a few more minutes on your posts to proof your grammar as much as possible. This will simply help you as you meet everyone here and as we get to know you better.

What part of the states are you most familiar with? What are some of your hobbies other than work? Feel free to share anything about yourself that may help us to get to know you.

Reconcile Edited: bwren on 5th Apr, 2006 - 1:47am

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2006 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

WhodatTrini Introduction

Sounds like you are busy, maybe too busy to look over our Constructive Posting Policy? I know you may think we are nit picking, but you will notice or maybe you have not - the difference between your posts and ours. Please review our policy so you will not see the 'edit' messages as above.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: WhodatTrini Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,