Argentina Welfare System

Argentina Welfare System - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 26th Aug, 2014 - 3:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

Posts: 2 - Views: 440
Argentina Welfare System Argentina Social Welfare
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2013 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

Argentina Welfare System

Argentina Welfare System

This Thread covers the Social Welfare System in Argentina?

In Argentina how do you qualify for welfare?

What kind of benefits (food stamps, housing, DOLE, unemployment relief, etc) are avaiable under the Argentina Welfare System?

Sponsored Links:
26th Aug, 2014 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

System Welfare Argentina

There are a few programs, unemployed families get 460 pesos (US$85) per child and 1,500 pesos (US$278) per disabled child through monthly payments. They receive 80 percent of the funds directly deposited into a bank account. The remaining 20 percent is paid once annually after they prove they got their children vaccinated and kept them in school. Also, the President changed the requirement of fathers receiving the money, now would be mothers who do.





Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Argentina Welfare System
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,