Yournamehere Introduction

Yournamehere Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Apr, 2006 - 4:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
An example of how NOT to post an introduction message. Possible Teeny Bopper.
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2006 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I thought I already said Hi, what kind of stuff say in this, the introduction of myself? What would you like to know?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2006 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Yournamehere

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2006 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Yournamehere Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome? I believe you know how to make an Introduction? You know: where you are from, what do you do, why you are here, etc. I suggest you read our Constructive Posting Policy as this is an Intellectual Based Community as opposed to a run of the mill kind.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2006 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Might I add that you did not even choose a username because it says your name is "placeyournamehere". That tells me that you did not even read the form that you filled out to create this account. If you have that much trouble reading you might want to think twice about attempting this highly an organized community.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2006 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

The funny thing is the first Introduction this user made was worst than the above - it was deleted - and when given the chance to post a better one they post nonsense again. Teeny boppers will never learn will they? Notice how they logged off right after your post Bwren (yes they came and read it) laugh.gif.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2006 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

I personally am glad that I posted then. But I have a question. Do you think it would be best to make the default text in the username field to be an unavaliable username to give them an error. Maybe this would make them at least read something else before posting the intro and hopefully keep you from having to delete too many nonsense posts.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2006 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Yes, that feature is already installed with about one hundred banned or unavailable names, but you know... they will always find a way around it. This Community has so many rules and yet still they bypass it, so adding more scripts, rules, and so on will not stop them. We just have to deal with them quickly as they come. All New Members beware!

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2006 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Yournamehere Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

I must be slacking, I just realized that this user is in fact 'Seektruther': a liar at best and one that seems bent on having many identities in this Community.

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Yournamehere Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,