Grooming Checklist

Grooming Checklist - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 7th Apr, 2006 - 5:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Because looking good and staying clean is just as important
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2005 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Grooming Checklist

Instructions: If we are to be taken seriously and our message considered we should also be clean and well kept. See how you would answer each question rating it as:

1 = Always
2 = Generally
3 = Once in a while

1. Do you bathe frequently?
2. Do you powder, lotion or cologne after you bathe?
3. Do you use effective deodorant?
4. Do you keep underarms free from unnecessary hair growth?
5. Do you check your weight?
6. Do you avoid using pins as a method to adjust your clothing?
7. Do you promptly dan rips, replace missing buttons and make repairs on your clothes?
8. Are your clothes clean and wrinkle free?
9. Are your cuffs and necklines clean?
10. Do you dress carefully for special activities such as Church or the Temple?
11. If the Prophet came into a room you were in, would you feel confident about your appearance?
12. Do you check the mirror once in awhile to ensure everything is in order?
13. Do you shampoo your hair regularly?
14. Do you use good dental hygiene including brushing after meals, flossing and having check-ups?
15. Are your nails clean and becoming?
16. Do you use foot deodorant if needed?
17. Is your hair cut or styled so that it is neat and becoming?
18. Are your shoes polished and in good repair?
19. Do you dispose of your sanitary napkin or flu stained tissue or other bodily fluids properly?
20. Do you avoid constantly arranging your hair, clothing or bitting your nails?

See if you got over 52

Sponsored Links:
7th Apr, 2006 - 5:26am / Post ID: #

Checklist Grooming

I don't know if this was intended for us to give our answers public, but here goes anyway.

1. 1
2. 1
3. 1
4. 2
5. 3
6. 2
7. 3
8. 1
9. 1
10. 1
11. 1
12. 1
13. 1
14. 2
15. 2
16. 1
17. 1
18. 2
19. 1
20. 2

30, that's not too bad! The ones that got me were how often you check your weight, and how soon you fix rips, mission buttons, etc. I used to check my weight more often, I think partially because I was single, and in large part because I don't have a scale in my home anymore. Besides, I really think that the actual number of your weight is unimportant if you are monitering how you feel, how often you excercise, and how you look. I think I generally look and feel fine, but I really need to excercise more.

I can think of a few rips in clothing that I haven't fixed yet. My mom just barely brought my sewing machine to me, but I do have a needle and thread so that is no excuse biggrin.gif .

> TOPIC: Grooming Checklist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,