The 9.11 Conspiracy

The 9 11 Conspiracy - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Aug, 2006 - 12:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
9/11 - September 11th - Ground Zero - Twin Towers - Let us examine photograph / film history to see if there is more than meets the eye
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2006 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

The 9.11 Conspiracy

THE 9.11 CONSPIRACY

There are many explanations about what happened on September 11th, 2001. Here is a documentary that deals with it. View it and then post your views below.

See it now: Source 8

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2006 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

The 9.11 Conspiracy
A Friend

Conspiracy The

I watched about thirty minutes of the clipping, and I have mixed emotions about it. I know many people asked the question of where the wreckage for the 757 that ran into the Pentagon went, and according to many there was no plane that hit. The only problem I have with that are eye witness accounts. My fiance's step-father is retired air force, and so he had many friends who worked up there during that time. Everyone that he talked to remembers clearly seeing bits and pieces of the plane. While some of their points are quite plausible, such as no damage being done to the very top of the building until it collapsed. That does raise my eyebrows, but even by watching this segment, I could not rule out that a plane never hit the pentagon.

10th Apr, 2006 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

The 9.11 Conspiracy History & Civil Business Politics

I watched the whole thing and it does bring up some interesting questions. I would like for some photography / camera experts to say what they think. I do find it interesting that people could not ascertain the difference between a huge plane, a small passenger plane and a missile hitting the Pentagon. I also thought the idea of the tail wing not taking out the roof very true. What really happened that day?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2006 - 6:22am / Post ID: #

The 9.11 Conspiracy
A Friend

Conspiracy The

If the New York Times could tell stories about the phone tapping and the way the government tracks monies related to possible terrorists, why not do an expose on this conspiracy? The US government has done some shady things in the past but nothing that rises to this level. After reviewing the report I still think the most plausible explanation is the official one. I believe someone would have talked by now if the conspiracy were true. If the government could keep a secret than Nixon would never have had to resign and Clinton would not have been impeached. Still I am concerned about the encroachment of our liberties thanks to the Department of Homeland Security and phone tapping. We in the free world must guard our freedoms.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2006 - 9:46am / Post ID: #

The 9.11 Conspiracy
A Friend

Conspiracy The

Listen, if you want a real exposes on this story and conspiracy, then you need to buy or rent "9/11 In Plane Sight". This uses all the available video and tons of eye witness interviews that tell a story that is difficult to justify as a simple terrorist sight. In fact, if anyone actually wants a copy of this, I would be willing to send them a copy at my charge for shipping. I didn't make the video, don't know the person who made it, just believe that video, photographic, and eye witness evidence is enough to make you upset and angry at the lies the media and government have told about all this. To me, the pentagon was obviously not hit by a plane when no wreckage remains, it originally makes a hole less than 20 feet wide, and the 'heat' isn't even enough to burn up the phone books laid bare by the "crash". The towers have dark secrets that have eye witnesses to them like multiple explosions starting from the bottom going up, heard and seen by people at ground zero when this all went down. Conspiracy indicates that someone believes it but has little evidence, this is a full blown cover up by our government, and I believe the evidence is significant and impressive. Feel free to PM me or email me if you would like a copy of "9/11 in Plane Sight", you won't be disappointed.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2006 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

The 9.11 Conspiracy
A Friend

The 9.11 Conspiracy

Konquererz, I gooogled "9/11 in plane sight" and there was an advertisement for a DVD. The DVD had a preview and it was a part of the above referenced video sited by NEO. I may be wrong, but I believe the video sited by NEO and the DVD sited by you are one in the same.

Concerning the hole in the Pentagon. I'm not a structual engineer and I don't know what kind of a hole would be made by an airliner. I would assume that the pentagon is made of some pretty tough stuff since it houses the military and would be a natural target during war. With that said, when they showed the untouched book on the filing cabinet next to the damaged section, that made me wonder. I would also believe that some plane wreckage could be found but I'm not an aeronautical engineer either.

Concerning eyewitnesses. I don't put much stock in them.

What disturbed me the most was the video of the plane that hit the second tower. The flash before impact and the supposed structure underneith the plane.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2006 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

The 9.11 Conspiracy
A Friend

The 9.11 Conspiracy

Arg, I think its the same video to, not sure how I missed that.

Concerning the pentagon, I just find it interesting when the "new" video released by the pentagon is essentially the same video we have seen, but with a fiery streak going across the screen, but still no plane. Now this was before the "plane" hit, and still no plane.

I guess what bothers me is that there are paper phone books siting in the open on floors that are not on fire. The only explanation given for not having any wreckage was the intensity of the fire. So intense that paper escaped burning, as well as file cabinets and chairs, but not a shred of plane? Something is fishy here.

To bad all we will ever have are conspiracy theories and questionable video. I don't believe it has to be the government who did it, they could be covering it up. Suppose a missile hit the pentagon and not a plane. Which is better to feed to the public, a missile launched terrorist attack near the pentagon on american soil, or a hijacked plane?

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2006 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The 9.11 Conspiracy Politics Business Civil & History

9/11 CONSPIRACY THEORISTS ENERGIZED

Kevin Barrett believes the U.S. government might have destroyed the World Trade Center. Steven Jones is researching what he calls evidence that the twin towers were brought down by explosives detonated inside them, not by hijacked airliners.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/EDUCATION/08/06/se...s.ap/index.html

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: The 9.11 Conspiracy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,