Doomsday Preparation, What Would You Do?

Doomsday Preparation Do - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Sep, 2013 - 9:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

5th Sep, 2013 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Doomsday Preparation, What Would You Do?

Doomsday Preppers, this is not a thread meant to critique the television series as much as to discuss what you would do in the event of a global disaster. How would you prepare for such an event? What is your Doomsday scenario? Would you be prepared?

As for myself, my personal opinion leans to biological warfare as the means to global destruction. How I would prepare for it, I believe knowledge is key. The more you know about nature and your environment the better odds you will have to survive during such a catastrophe.

My doomsday check list would include;
Bunker large enough for small animals (Chickens and rabbits) and an aquaponics growing system (A green house fertilized by tilapia waste filtered through their perspective tanks, creating a renewable fish source and vegetables), complete with grow lights powered by water, wind, and solar generators. Air filtration system.
Water storage, and a well for replenishing my water supply.
Gas masks and suits for protection against the biological agents that where unleashed.
Above ground if environment permits, a small farm, completely ran on natural resources.
Water filtration system.
Weapons with the purpose of being used for hunting and protection.
Still to be used to create alcohol for fuel and disinfectants. The still could also be used in the purification of water resources.
Forge, in which to create primitive tools.
Tools, in which to maintain and create your preps.
Knowledge, if you don't know how to use all of your preps then they would do you little good.
Friends to help you in your preparations. Hopefully with individuals who have knowledge in medical treatment and the varying preps, aquaponics growing, still use, working with a forge, etc.
I have none of the previously stated preps, I wouldn't survive long in my own scenario.

I believe with all of he above preps you could survive a very long time. What is your opinion, what would you do differently?

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

Sponsored Links:
5th Sep, 2013 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Do Would Preparation Doomsday

I don't know that I would really want to prepare for that. I mean who would want to live in a bunker or with a gas mask on? To me life wouldn't be worth living.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 27 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.7%

> TOPIC: Doomsday Preparation, What Would You Do?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,