Kodiak Brown Bears

Kodiak Brown Bears - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 25th Aug, 2017 - 8:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kodiak Brown Bears

Climate change is luring Kodiak bears away from their iconic salmon streams. Kodiak brown bears are abandoning salmon -- their iconic prey -- due to climate change, according to a new study. Source 6v.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Kodiak Brown Bears
A Friend

Bears Brown Kodiak

If they are changing their eating habits I think that means other animals may start new habits for eating and that could be dangerous to humans.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Kodiak Brown Bears
A Friend

Kodiak Brown Bears UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Wow, now there is a consequence of climate change that one wouldn't have considered. I think this is something we need to look into around the world and see if other species are changing their eating habits.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Kodiak Brown Bears
A Friend

Bears Brown Kodiak

If one species is currently or has changed its diet I am sure there will be others around the world. The added amount of salmon now is a whole other situation as they do go upstream to die. What kind of polluted water is coming back down?

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Kodiak Brown Bears
A Friend

Bears Brown Kodiak

I don't know if they pollute the water since they tend to wash up on shore. The issue I see is they will bring a whole different ecosystem into being that feeds on them and that will throw the balance off kilter. More flies, more vultures, more things that eat carrion in general and more things that feed on thing that eat carrion.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Kodiak Brown Bears
A Friend

Kodiak Brown Bears

Thus the rise of a possible new species that we will not know how to deal with. Think of having to deal with something that we only have read about in some Science Fiction or fantasy book.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Kodiak Brown Bears
A Friend

Kodiak Brown Bears

Rather off topic, but...
That sounds like fun to me KN. Remember, I'm the guy who wants to lead the security force when we travel to another planet.

Back on topic, I think this bears (Sorry for the pun) a lot more research. If this is true then we certainly need to see how and where else climate change is altering the food chain.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Kodiak Brown Bears
A Friend

Kodiak Brown Bears Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

Yes this needs to be looked at much closer and see what else has changed with nature. IF this is the start of some major changes then we will need to be ready. With a large bear changing its diet while on the top of most food chains this is not looking good for anyone.

> TOPIC: Kodiak Brown Bears

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,