Citizen: Cwahsheh

Citizen Cwahsheh - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 18th Apr, 2006 - 11:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
In Cozyville!
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2006 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Cwahsheh

Our latest Cozyville prospect, Cwahsheh, just came into the Town looking at the prospects of setting up home in Cozyville!

Sponsored Links:
12th Apr, 2006 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Cwahsheh Citizen

I needed a change of scenery and decided to make a fresh start in Cozyville. One of the first things I did was buy some land so that I can build a modest house on. I tried to find a spouse but was deemed to ugly so I had cosmetic surgery. Now, I'm as gorgeous as a model.

15th Apr, 2006 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Cwahsheh Archive RPG Cozyville

Today I decided I needed to get a job. So after sending out resumes and buying the proper interview clothes, the best I could do was serving burgers at the local fast food restaurant. At least it's a job right. Maybe soon I can turn on my utilities and actually see what I wrote on my resume to get such a low paying job. Got to go for now. It's off to work I go. undecided.gif

18th Apr, 2006 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Cwahsheh Citizen

What a terrible week. I was reading the Cozyville newspaper and was horrified to learn that I was perceived to be something like a ghost or a witch. Why? Because I was too cheap to pay for utilities. Apparently I was drawing attention to myself by living in a completely dark house. So today, while flipping burgers at the burger shop, I decided to turn on my utilities. When I got home, I discovered that the terrible winds I noticed at work had severly damaged my roof. That cost me 80 FP to repair.

Also, I was robbed of FP yesterday so I had to shell out more money for protection.

On the bright side, I passed my exams at the university. Soon, I'll be able to get a more respectable job.

> TOPIC: Citizen: Cwahsheh

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,