Citizen: Bwren

Citizen Bwren - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 25th Apr, 2006 - 11:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
In Cozyville!
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2006 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

Our latest Cozyville prospect, Bwren, just came into the Town looking at the prospects of setting up home in Cozyville!

Sponsored Links:
12th Apr, 2006 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Bwren Citizen

What an exciting past two days. Everything seems to be going by so quickly. The moving company picked up the last of my things from my parents house night before last. After what seemed like forever I finally arrived in this small town of Cozyville late yesterday just in time to sign the deed for a beautiful corner lot.

When I got up this morning I called the contractor first thing. We spent just a little time going over different blueprints until I finally decided on a small 2 bed 1 bath design. I do plan to start a family one day soon but I figure it would be best if I were to get myself established so that I can take care of my family properly. I did pick this corner lot because I can just see a playground a little way down the street beyond a rather large mansion.

Reconcile Edited: bwren on 12th Apr, 2006 - 9:37pm

12th Apr, 2006 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Bwren Archive RPG Cozyville

I have had a really busy day today. I had my Electricity and Water turned on late this afternoon which I am hoping will help keep the stress from my recent move from causing me too much unhappiness. I decided at the last minute to wait about having my telephone hooked up until I can establish a little more foundation so that not to overwhelm myself with a large amount of bills and no job to pay for them.

I spent the remainder of the afternoon at the gym. I have really been noticing the extra weight that I have put on and it is nice to see my stomach muscles doing something other than helping me slouch.

13th Apr, 2006 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Bwren Citizen

Well, I have gotten moved into my new home in Cozyville now. Most of my utilities are on so I am feeling much better about my situation. Money is rather tight after spending all that I have already so I guess I will have to wait on the nicer furnishings for my house.

OK, first things first, I have got to find a job. I believe I may have passed a fire station just a few blocks away which may be within walking distance, maybe I should start there and see if I could possibly be a fire fighter.

15th Apr, 2006 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

Bwren Citizen

I seem to be keeping myself extremely busy. This is most definitely affecting my happiness but I guess it will all come in due time. I decided to bite the bullet this morning and have my telephone installed in hopes that it would make my job search just a little easier being able to give my telephone number out with my resume. I am very happy to say that it paid off well as I have gotten a job part time at the local burger shop. It is nothing big but I am proud that I can now that I live on my own, work for my money, and it feels so good to not be dependant on anyone for anything.

I took my entrance exams this morning also after I left my newly found job and passed with flying colors. I am so proud that I decided to continue my education. Never know, before everything is said and done I may actually be able to own a business of my choice.

18th Apr, 2006 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

*Work*

I have really enjoyed having a job to go to but flipping burgers at the shop down the street really bites. I feel as if it is a total waste of myself. Aside from that I was reading in the paper about one of the women that work there with me and she really is starting to share me now. How can someone live without water and lights. At least in the old west they parked their trailers near a creek or river. I hope I can get out of here and find a better job soon before she casts a spell on me or something.

*School*

I met a beautiful young lady the other day when I took my exams and we really seemed to hit it off. She has come by my work to get a snack a few times and I have called her nearly every night. She is planning to come over and visit Sunday after church so that we can get to know one another a little better. I am so excited.

*Nearly died*

I was nearly hit by a car walking to work yesterday. This little sports car just came flying out of no where and I just knew it was the end for me. Luckily I was able to hop onto the curb and out of harms way but I did have my doubts. Maybe if I can find a better paying job I can afford a car of my own so I do not have to walk and risk my life.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Apr, 2006 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Bwren

I have been having a pretty good wee this week. I rose to a challenge within the local arcade and obtained 50 crowns giving me a significant lead over every other crown holder. I spent way too much in the arcade so that I could say this but I have no regrets, it was all worth it.

I have been spending more and more time with my new female friend I met and have found myself really enjoying myself every moment that I spend with her. I ask her to marry me yesterday but she has not given me an answer yet. I expect her to take her time when we have only been dating for about 2 weeks. We did talk about how we wanted to do the wedding (if) she says yes and we decided that we are not going to do anything fancy at all. *Crossing fingers*

25th Apr, 2006 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

Citizen Bwren Cozyville RPG Archive

As a friend of mine online always tell me it is either feast or famine and I am beginning to believe this. Everything seems to be happening at once. I had to pay my taxes this past week which I had totally disregarded and forgotten about. On a good note the young lady that I had proposed to this past week Lynn said yes. We made a spur of the moment decision not to drag out an engagement so we just ran down and married quickly. It has been quite a rush. We have gotten her moved in for the most part aside from the last bit of junk that we have in storage but it is getting much more comfortable.

Last night we had yet another bad wind storm. I had been lucky during the previous storm to not have any real damage other than a few tree limbs to saw up in the yard but last night my luck ran out. I had to replace nearly my entire roof this morning after having it blown off. The sad part is I almost slept through the entire thing.

I have realized that I am not happy with work at all. I am really beginning to feel the pressures of it and can't wait to find something new. I have already gotten all of my information organized once again for a job search I just must find the time to do so now.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Citizen: Bwren

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,