911, Numbers & Quran

911 Numbers Quran - Studies of Islam - Posted: 27th May, 2008 - 5:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Is this all just irrational deductions or is something to be had here?
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2006 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

911, Numbers & Quran

911, Numbers & Quran

Is this all just irrational deductions or is something to be had here?

WEIRD 9/11 FACTS

1) New York City has 11 letters

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.

4) Bill Clinton has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9+ 2 =11

4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 = 11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 = 11

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the Hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3+1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:

Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognized symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

Still unconvinced about all of this..?! Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end: (this nonsense is crazy)

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first
plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to the
WINGDINGS

Sponsored Links:
12th Apr, 2006 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

Quran and Numbers

I have seen bits and pieces of these 'assumptions' over the course of the last few years, even the Wingdings font one. I am of the opinion that these are all random and coincidental. I did not know about the Quran verse though, and that almost seemed prophetic in a way. I think any major event in this world and its history can be analyzed and rationalized in similar ways, but it is all coincidence, and the works of people with a lot of time on their hands.

Post Date: 30th May, 2006 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

911, Numbers & Quran
A Friend

911, Numbers & Quran Islam Studies

Check out the link below:
https://www.museumofhoaxes.com/newhoaxes/sep2001.html

There you will see it was all just a hoax

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2008 - 5:36am / Post ID: #

Quran and Numbers

Name: Saber

Comments: I have checked Surah 9 verse 11 of the Quran is actually as follows:

But (even so), if they repent, establish regular prayers, and practise regular charity - they are your brethren in faith: (thus) do we explain the signs in detail for those who understand.

Therefore, the quote you have given is wrong and is obviously a hoax. The other connections given are still interesting though.

27th Mar, 2008 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Quran and Numbers

Oops! They went just a little too far. I have read the Quran and didn't remember anything about an eagle, so I did a little searching.

Book 9 Verse 11 from the Quran

9:11 Yet if they repent, and take to prayer, and render the purifying dues, they become your brethren in faith: [17] and clearly do We spell out these messages unto people of [innate] knowledge!

Word search of the Quran
Search For: EAGLE - Asad - English / Muhammad Asad No record has matched the criteria.

Subject search of the Quran
Search For: EAGLE - eagle - eagle No record has matched the criteria.

If anyone can find what they are making reference to, I would appreciate it being posted here.

Mousetrails

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2008 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

911, Numbers & Quran
A Friend

911, Numbers & Quran

I figured it would be a hoax. The people responsible for the tragedy of 911 were probably not any farther away than Washington DC.

Anywhere you go you have people who are good at working numbers to come up with something to connect it to something else. Too many people who have way too much time on their hands.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th May, 2008 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

911 Numbers & Quran

Name: Miqdaad

Comments: You got it all wrong. Look for the 9th Sura [At-Taubah]. The verse is 110. The Qur'an has 30 Juzu' [parts]. This verse is in the 11th juzu'. The Qur'an has 60 Hizb. This verse is in the 21st Hizb.... 21st century, 11th September, WTC 1 & 2 had 110 stories etc.

27th May, 2008 - 5:39am / Post ID: #

911 Numbers & Quran Studies Islam

Quran

9:110 The foundation of those who so build is never free from suspicion and shakiness in their hearts, until their hearts are cut to pieces. And Allah is All-Knowing, Wise.

This says nothing about 911 except the numbers.

Give me a break! You're both looking for spooks in dark corners. And while we're looking for spooks, you guys "spook" me.

KNtoran, you live in the greatest country on the face of the earth. We are the first to offer help during floods and earthquakes around the world. We free oppressed people and let them keep their oil while helping them build a government that is working by the way. We have a long history of this. Both Germany and Japan could have been wiped from the face of the earth in our wrath after the 2nd WW, but they are free and powerful countries today. We spent our money and our energy to help them rebuild.

And Miqdaad, whoever you are, wherever you are, you don't even have a country you're proud of? Like I said, I have read the Quran, every page, and the closest you can come to the Quran foretelling 911 is the numbers. You gotta be kidding!

Reconcile Message Edited...
LDS_forever: Please refrain from personal attacks. KNtoran just like everyone is entitled to their opinion and you are free to disagree in the strongest terms but you are well aware that personal attacks are not tolerated in this community. Please keep this in mind. Thank you.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: 911, Numbers & Quran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,