911, Numbers & Quran - Page 3 of 3

Name: Taryn Country: Comments: Conspiracy - Page 3 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 15th Aug, 2010 - 7:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Is this all just irrational deductions or is something to be had here?
2nd Jun, 2008 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

911, Numbers & Quran - Page 3

OK...I will have to admit it. I have no earthly idea what you are talking about and how it directly relates to the topic at hand. Please elaborate for me...otherwise...it will remain quite quiet and not from any reflection on my part.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jun, 2008 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Quran and Numbers

Miqdaad

So very quiet ... Time for a reflection. A Muslim has to be reassured, now and then, that the faith he has embraced is true.

Sorry Miqdaad, you'll have to reassure your self. I've been as sensible as possible. I've gone as far as I can. You're on your own. Good luck.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2008 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

911, Numbers & Quran Islam Studies

Name: Miqdaad

Comments: We are created on this earth with a purpose. There is only One Creator, Allah. This premise that there is only Allah is the central point of discussion in religion. The Creator has given the proofs of His being One, the Only One, in the al-Quran. Let us get some perspective of time and history. Prophet Muhammad died in 632 AD. Age of Reason and Science, in Europe, came at about 1700 AD. The proofs are in fact the creations of the Creator. An example

And He has affixed into the earth mountains standing firm, lest it should shake with you, and rivers and roads, that you may guide yourselves. (15)
How can a man claim that mountains are created to stabilize the earth? The claim made in 632 AD? But 911 ...?

6th Jun, 2008 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Quran and Numbers

I am sorry, but I seriously have no idea how what you just wrote relates to 911 the number or the event in any way shape or form.

6th Jun, 2008 - 6:37am / Post ID: #

Quran and Numbers

I'll repeat myself.
Sorry Miqdaad, you'll have to reassure your self. I've been as sensible as possible. I've gone as far as I can. You're on your own. Good luck.

We have no idea whatever what you are going on about. Your sentences are disconnected in thought like when two people are talking and neither one is listening, so we have no idea what you are trying to tell us. Could you just tell us in common English what is on your mind?

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2009 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

911, Numbers & Quran

Name: Mohsin

Comments: You all are reading the wrong verse in the Quran, 9th parah, 11th page, 110 line (Twin towers had 110 floors ).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2010 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

911 Numbers & Quran - Page 3

Name: Taryn

Comments: Conspiracy theory - too many unanswered questions and when people don't know they play movies in their minds and come up with their own conspiracies. Were the Twin Towers not loaded with dynamite? Where did the missing plane go? Where was the President? Only God knows the truth.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: 911, Numbers & Quran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,