911, Numbers & Quran - Page 2 of 3

Name: Miqdaad Comments: So very quiet ... - Page 2 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2008 - 10:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Is this all just irrational deductions or is something to be had here?
Post Date: 27th May, 2008 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

911, Numbers & Quran
A Friend

911, Numbers & Quran - Page 2

This is obviously a hoax and not really worth anyones attention. Anyone ever see the movie about the number 23? or the documentary about the Bible code? Numbers and conspiracy theories often go together very well, often or always they are simply coincidental.

Rather off topic, but...
mousetrails the USA has also been responsible for the destruction of many a nation. The greatest nation on earth? Its also the most hated nation on earth, FACT. I love certain aspects of America. But lets not get carried away in its grandeur.

Sponsored Links:
27th May, 2008 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Quran and Numbers

Numbers and words can be used in various combinations to bring about a cause and effect that is hoped for. It is the same reason Islamists see the Quran telling them to kidnap, torture and kill whom they wish and be justified by their interpretation.

Rather off topic, but...
Mousetrails: I told you to feel free to put on your boxing gloves but not to hit below the belt. You have got to learn the Art of Discussion, especially the part that says everyone is free to believe how and what they wish and most times they WILL NOT agree with you, in fact most times I disagree with you but I have not resorted to calling you degrading names because of it. Be bigger than that.

Post Date: 28th May, 2008 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

911, Numbers & Quran Islam Studies

Name: Miqdaad

Comments: The building which they built will never cease to be a cause of hypocrisy and doubt in their hearts, unless their hearts are cut to pieces. (I.e. till they die). And Allâh is All-Knowing, All-Wise. (9:110)

28th May, 2008 - 6:42am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Quran and Numbers

Miqdaad

The building which they built will never cease to be a cause of hypocrisy and doubt in their hearts, unless their hearts are cut to pieces. (I.e. till they die). And Allâh is All-Knowing, All-Wise. (9:110)

Hey Miqdaad, which copy of the Quran are you quoting from? Mine doesn't read like that at all.
9:110 The foundation of those who so build is never free from suspicion and shakiness in their hearts, until their hearts are cut to pieces. And Allah is All-Knowing, Wise.

Now there are some that say I don't know what I'm talking about, because I don't speak Arabic, but I can read English. First you are quoting from a book. You are supposed to add your thoughts when you reply. Second, I don't know what you are trying to prove now, but one verse taken out of context proves nothing. I could go back further, but I think three verses is sufficient to prove my point.
Quran
9:109 Which then is best? - he that layeth his foundation on piety to Allah and His good pleasure? - or he that layeth his foundation on an undermined sand-cliff ready to crumble to pieces? and it doth crumble to pieces with him, into the fire of Hell. And Allah guideth not people that do wrong.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9:110 The foundation of those who so build is never free from suspicion and shakiness in their hearts, until their hearts are cut to pieces. And Allah is All-Knowing, Wise.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9:111 Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah. then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme.

Of course I don't speak Arabic, but it would seem to me that 109, 110, and 111 are trying to teach you to put your love, trust, faith, and piety, in Allah to build a good life and reap the rewards of the garden and achievments supreme.

So Miqdaad...................exactly what was it youn were trying to prove quoting 9:110?

28th May, 2008 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Quran and Numbers

Come to think of it...

There were 9 raisins and 11 almonds in my cerial that morning - that has to mean something right!

At work, 9 people said "Hi" and 11 people said "Good Morning" when usually it is the other way around. Quite obviously we were all effected by the cosmic energy flows!

I noticed I combed my hair with 11 strokes that day when normall 9 does the trick...I was already showing the signs of things to come!

Awww...even in the face of this overwhelming data, I am still going to go with the stance that this is all the results of creative minds at work.

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 28th May, 2008 - 11:44am

28th May, 2008 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

911, Numbers & Quran

Careful Vincenzo, you are dealing with real facts here! And you are becoming as skeptical as I am. Welcome to our (very small) group. rolleyes.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th May, 2008 - 5:18am / Post ID: #

911 Numbers & Quran - Page 2

Comments: Sura At-Taubah: And as for those who put up a mosque by way of harm and disbelief, and to disunite the believers, and as an outpost for those who warred against Allâh and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW) aforetime, they will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good. Allâh bears witness that they are certainly liars. (107) Never stand you therein. Verily, the mosque whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety is more worthy that you stand therein (to pray). In it are men who love to clean and to purify themselves. And Allâh loves those who make themselves clean and pure (I.e. who clean their private parts with dust [which has the cleansing properties of soap) and water from urine and stools, after answering the call of nature]. (108) Is it then he who laid the foundation of his building on piety to Allâh and His Good Pleasure better, or he who laid the foundation of his building on the brink of an undetermined precipice ready to crumble down, so that it crumbled to pieces with him into the Fire of Hell. And Allâh guides not the people who are the Zâlimûn (cruel, violent, proud, polytheist and wrong-doer). (109) The building which they built will never cease to be a cause of hypocrisy and doubt in their hearts, unless their hearts are cut to pieces. (I.e. till they die). And Allâh is All-Knowing, All-Wise. (110)

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2008 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

911 Numbers & Quran Studies Islam - Page 2

Comments: So very quiet ... Time for a reflection. Could anyone put his finger in a fire and hold it for 5 seconds? Could anyone step in a fire and stay there for 5 seconds? This thought of spending one's after-LIFE in a fire preoccupies a Muslim mind all the time. A Muslim has a list of things to do in this life ... daily, weekly, monthly, yearly. All this constant toiling inevitably leads one to sometimes become weak physically and mentally. A Muslim has to be reassured, now and then, that the faith he has embraced is true. But 911 ...?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: 911, Numbers & Quran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,