Have You Ever Fell For A Scam?

Have Fell Scam - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Apr, 2006 - 3:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th Apr, 2006 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

If you Have You Ever Fell For A Scam please tell us about it here - do not be embarrassed, all of us fall at one time or the other for a 'lie'.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
15th Apr, 2006 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Scam For Fell You Have

Yes it is embarrassing to admit, but I fell for a scam once. It was during a time when I was looking for a work at home opportunity. I came across a company who were advertising ways of making a decent amount of money on the Internet selling their products. Well it turned out to be one of those 'pyramid' schemes, and I couldn't even use the Internet until I had sold a certain amount of their product in person. Luckily I only invested a minimal amount of money before I pulled out of it, but I lost that investment nonetheless. Never again will I believe in the concept of 'easy money'.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

> TOPIC: Have You Ever Fell For A Scam?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,