Never Stand Too Close To The Waves

Never Stand Close Waves - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 27th Apr, 2006 - 12:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2006 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Never Stand Too Close To The Waves

WAVE DRAGS WOMAN OFF BEACH

A Napier woman has drowned after waves dragged her off the beach and swept her out to sea while her friends watched in horror.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3649186a11~,00.html

Sponsored Links:
26th Apr, 2006 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Waves To Close Stand Never

I don't believe I've ever heard of a wave pulling someone in who was simply sitting at the edge of the water. She must have misjudged the tide and the wave caught her off-guard while she sat. Either way, this is a terrible tragedy.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

26th Apr, 2006 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Never Stand Too Close To The Waves History & Civil Business Politics

We know a family here whose son was standing on a dock, when a wild wave came in and swept him away. In this case, there was apparently a storm a ways out at sea, and the severe waves came in quite suddenly.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

27th Apr, 2006 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Waves To Close Stand Never

Malexander, you will be surprised how a sudden wave can engulf a quiet area in seconds. I have witnessed this many times and have actually seen people who were parked on the sand running for cover further inland. I have also seen this on 'The World's Craziest Videos' where a wave crossed a barrier and swept a car away!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Never Stand Too Close To The Waves

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,