Allison Mack

Allison Mack - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 30th Jun, 2021 - 11:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Allison Mack Actress - Chloe Sullivan in Smallville
15th May, 2011 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Allison Mack

What do you think about the performance of Allison Mack as Chloe in the popular TV series Smallville? I think she did an amazing job, very credible, very natural and the role was definitely one of the most loved by the fans.

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Allison Mack
Allison Mack (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
21st May, 2011 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Mack Allison

Allison is a terrific actress, she's also so involved with the fans. I can appreciate that in a known actor. I hope to see her back in some sort of "Smallville reunion" in a few years.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2021 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Allison Mack Sports & Fashion Music Movies

'Smallville' actress Allison Mack to be sentenced in NXIVM sex cult case

Former "Smallville" actress Allison Mack is scheduled to be sentenced Wednesday for her role in the NXIVM cult, a purported self-help group that groomed followers into sex slaves. According to reports, Mack’s legal team is asking for no jail time, given she has recognized her wrongdoings and publicly denounced Keith Raniere, the group’s founder. Raniere was sentenced last year to 120 years in prison for his role in leading the criminal enterprise where women were sexually exploited and branded with his initials. Days before Mack's sentencing, the actress apologized to those who she brought to NXIVM, claiming she believed she "Was helping" them. Source 6y.

> TOPIC: Allison Mack

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,