Crashed UFO?

Crashed Ufo - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 10th Jul, 2006 - 11:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2006 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Crashed UFO?

Crashed UFO?

Do you believe the following video is real? Why or why not?

View Video: here

Sponsored Links:
17th Apr, 2006 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

UFO Crashed

I saw the video, but as usual the quality is not good to make any type of analysis, not to mention that is extremely short.

17th Apr, 2006 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Crashed UFO? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I believe the video is real, however, it isn't clear what they found. I thought at one time they found something with hair on it, but it wasn't clearly visible. The structure in the snow could really be anything, so can't make any assumptions based on that either.

17th Apr, 2006 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

UFO Crashed

I thought at one time they found something with hair on it, but it wasn't clearly visible

Yes, I saw that too. The thing is that because it was not clearly visible, it could have been an animal or even a person. I did not see any features besides the hair.

5th Jul, 2006 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

UFO Crashed

I thought I saw hair too but I swear I saw press board too. In my opinion it's just a way to get some attention.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2006 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Crashed UFO?
A Friend

Crashed UFO?

I couldn't tell if the video was real or staged. But if it was staged it must have cost some money with the helicopter and all. Some of the other videos on that site seemed more real: like the Phoenix UFO and the NASA UFO and the World Trade Center UFO.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Crashed UFO?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,