Movies That Inspired Other Movies

Movies Inspired Movies - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Apr, 2006 - 2:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2006 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I was thinking about how many times I have watched a movie, and because I watched that movie, it inspired me to watch another movie. Sometimes movies will mention a movie, and then I get this urge to watch it. I think one of the biggest ones that comes to my mind is Sleepless in Seattle, which mentioned, in quite length, An Affair to Remember. I wanted to see that movie for so long, and when I finally did, I fell in love with it.

I have also been inspired to read a book that was mentioned in a film. 'You've Got Mail' plugged 'Pride and Prejudice', which has become my favorite book of all time.

What about you? Is there a movie that inspired you to watch another movie or read a book because it was mentioned?

Sponsored Links:
19th Apr, 2006 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Movies Inspired Movies

Actually! I was just thinking about this the other day! O' Brother Where Art Thou is really a transformation of Homer's Odyssey. I was obligated (by myself, of course) to go and borrow the lecture series of Homer's for the car on CD from the library after that to see how I could compare it. That was really cool. Neat topic, Babyblues! I will think about how often that happens to me now.

Offtopic but,
Pride and Prejudice is my absolute favourite book AND movie (The original with Colin Firth :yum:)

> TOPIC: Movies That Inspired Other Movies

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,