Elysium Introduction

Elysium Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Apr, 2006 - 2:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Lost?
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2006 - 7:33am / Post ID: #

Elysium Introduction
A Friend

Elysium Introduction

For my introduction, I am going to keep it simple and to the point. I am here due to complete boredom at work. I am Residential Support Worker and the 12 hour graveyard shifts are brutally dull -at times. I do not wish to go into any further detail about myself at this point in the game.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2006 - 9:13am / Post ID: #

Introduction Elysium

Welcome Friend

Thanks for taking the time to register. If you have read our rules and Constructive posting policy then you will know how we do things around here, but if you have not, then please take the time to do so now --> Posting Policy. To help everyone get to know you better you may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link.

Here are some other links that may help you get started:
See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2006 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Elysium Introduction
A Friend

Elysium Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the community, Elysium! I hope you have had a chance to look around and found some topics you would be interested in posting in. I understand your not wanting to post too much about yourself, but hopefully if you get to know us a little bit better, you'll trust us a bit more. Everybody around here who gets involved becomes part of an online family. You should definately read through the links that Latina gave to you and read about the constructive posting policies on the forum.

Reconcile Edited: BabyBlues on 17th Apr, 2006 - 3:34pm

> TOPIC: Elysium Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,