Joheri Introduction - Page 2 of 7

Joheri, how good is Norway to live? I always - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th May, 2006 - 12:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
LDS Doctrine - Norwegian Air Force
Post Date: 29th May, 2006 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Joheri Introduction
A Friend

Joheri Introduction - Page 2

Hi, all!

Thanks a lot for your warm welcome.
I have used some time to get acquainted with the community. It is really interesting to follow the threads posted around. If any of you are interested in how I became a member of the Church, I posted my testimony in the "Testimony Meeting for LDS Posters" https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....opic=6595&st=96

I look forward to take more part in the discussions of the community.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th May, 2006 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Joheri

Thanks for sharing, I read your testimony. Out of curiosity what were you selling when you met the missionaries? What is your calling now?

You may wish to invest your FP by doing one of many things:

1. Join Cozyville RPG so you can invest it in the bank.

2. Use your FP in the Forum Shop to buy things like Mormonite CP. Of course you can also participate in Nephi RPG and test your knowledge of the Book of Mormon.

I forgot to mention that one of my first companions in England was an Elder Herhiem from Norway. He was very tall and came from a family of 17.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 30th May, 2006 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Joheri Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank you for your donation to the community, Joheri, and welcome to the Rave section smile.gif We're glad to have you as a participating member - not just monetarily, but contributing actively to the discussions.

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 30th May, 2006 - 5:27am / Post ID: #

Joheri Introduction
A Friend

Page 2 Introduction Joheri

Hi, JB!

I was selling a bonus/discount card. The company I worked for made agreements with several companies to give cardholders discounts when using them. The idea was to link customers to those shops/resellers....

As to RPG, I'm not into that. I honestly don't think I will have the time to do that. I'm looking forward to a 7 week vacation after a hard year at the academy.

I know Elder Herheim, even thoug I haven't talked with for a while now. He lives south in Norway and I moved to the mid Norway last august. It's a new experience to me not being in a stake anymore.

Currently I'm the mission leader of our branch...

Post Date: 30th May, 2006 - 5:34am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Joheri

Wow, you know him? Do you correspond by chance? How do you know him - as friends or just in passing? It will be good to be in touch with him again. Nephi RPG is single play interactive - you go at your own pace, but whatever you have time for go with that. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 30th May, 2006 - 5:55am / Post ID: #

Joheri Introduction
A Friend

Joheri Introduction

(your still awake? what is your local time?)
If his first name was Tommy I know him. We once went to the same ward. We didn't really have much contact after we moved to another ward in '97, though. After that we usually met during stake conferences.

He got married in '96 I think, or was it 95....I'm not quite sure. I could certainly help you get in touch with him.....

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th May, 2006 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Joheri Introduction - Page 2

Yes, I believe his first name is Tom and he loves motorbikes? Probably you can ask him to join here and we can stay in touch. I have many related Return Missionary Threads in the RM Board as well as I maintain the EMM Alumni site.

The time I wrote that was 1:34am, and sometimes I go without a lot of sleep as I have to maintain so many sites and also look for work. If you need your own web site, or your company needs one please do give me a shout: https://www.BordeGlobal.net

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 30th May, 2006 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Joheri Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Joheri, how good is Norway to live? I always have this curiosity for Finland and Norway. I have seen lots of pictures of Norway and it is like a dream, the mountains...the greens...like out of a movie.
How is the people there? Are they friendly? What's their attitude towards foreigners? (racism?). I read a BBC report on the fact that Norway have big issues with it, so since you are from there, is that true?
It would be great if you can add your contribution on the Culture and Traditions board and the Travel board about Norway.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Joheri Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,