Boston Marathon - Page 4 of 10

I saw the video via CNN. The video is not - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 18th Apr, 2013 - 10:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »
Discuss  Boston Marathon Also briefly covers the Boston Marathon 2013 explosions. More in depth Discussion on the terrorists for the 2013 attack is covered here: Tamerlan and Dzhokar Tsarnaev
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2013 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Boston Marathon - Page 4

A Chinese citizen was killed in the Boston Marathon bombings, the Chinese consulate in New York said. The press release did not identify the woman.

Boston University earlier confirmed that the person was a graduate student at the school.

The other two people killed in the attack were previously identified as 29-year-old Krystle Campbell and 8-year-old Martin Richard.

Eleven Boston-area hospitals treated 183 injured patients, hospital officials told CNN. Thirteen of them had limbs amputated. At least 89 had gone home as of late Tuesday afternoon. Ref. CNN

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2013 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

Marathon Boston

The lid of a pressure cooker was found on a roof near the scene of the Boston Marathon bombings, a federal law enforcement official with firsthand knowledge of the investigation tells CNN.

One of the bombs was housed in a pressure cooker hidden inside a backpack, the FBI said in a Joint Intelligence Bulletin. The device also had fragments that may have included nails, BBs and ball bearings, the agency said.

The second bomb was also housed in a metal container, but there's not enough evidence to determine whether it was also in a pressure cooker, the FBI said.

Discovery of the lid could yield vital clues as to the origin of the bomb. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2013 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Boston Marathon Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Investigators believe they have identified a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings, a source who has been briefed on the investigation told CNN's John King.

The source said what officials believe is a breakthrough came from analysis of video from a department store near the site of the second explosion. Video from a Boston television station also contributed to the progress, this source said.

From that analysis, the source said, authorities believe that they have identified a suspect.

The source declined to be more specific but called it a significant development. Ref. CNN

17th Apr, 2013 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Marathon Boston

Based on media and security footage it seems they have identified the perpetrator that caused the bombings at the Boston Marathon's finish line. Media sources are saying they have already made an arrest. Everyone awaits more details.

17th Apr, 2013 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Marathon Boston

They haven't made an arrest yet, I think the media has to take a grip on what they're reporting because it spreads like wild fire. This is what I just read,

international QUOTE
"Contrary to widespread reporting, there have been no arrests made in connection with the Boston Marathon attack," according to an FBI statement. Earlier, the Associated Press reported a suspect was in custody.

That was from USAToday.

18th Apr, 2013 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Boston Marathon

I feel sorry the people of Boston USA. This is a bad thing and the person who done this is very wicked person. I hope the police catch him and bring him to the law for trial.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2013 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Boston Marathon - Page 4

FBI releases photos of two suspects wanted in connection with Monday's deadly explosions at the Boston Marathon finish line.

The blasts killed three people. More than 60 people remain hospitalized in Boston-area medical centers, seven of them in critical condition, according to hospital officials. Ref. Source 2

Boston Marathon
Boston Marathon (Hover)

18th Apr, 2013 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Boston Marathon Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

I saw the video via CNN. The video is not grainy or anything so they were fortunate to get these images. The actual faces cannot be seen but they are probably Arab or Hispanic.

Boston Marathon
Boston Marathon (Hover)

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Boston Marathon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,