Boston Marathon - Page 5 of 10

That is a big statement. You are a conspiracy - Page 5 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Apr, 2013 - 2:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »
Discuss  Boston Marathon Also briefly covers the Boston Marathon 2013 explosions. More in depth Discussion on the terrorists for the 2013 attack is covered here: Tamerlan and Dzhokar Tsarnaev
18th Apr, 2013 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Boston Marathon - Page 5

All I have to say is: They better get the right people. You cannot destroy people's reputation by sending this picture everywhere and then they happen to be innocent. I am really hoping that whatever information they have TRULY leads them to these two young men.

Sponsored Links:
18th Apr, 2013 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Marathon Boston

One of the things the FBI mentioned is that they do not want to waste time following false leads because of the media frenzy these images might produce, but at the same time if that is all they have then it opens up a wide range of possible leads. I believe the FBI is counting on someone who was there at the Boston Marathon who might have come in contact with the two men shown in the video.

18th Apr, 2013 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Boston Marathon Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The media is being extremely irresponsible, even CNN is jumping the gun and making false reports. Imagine that CNN posted a picture identifying a "Dark skinned" man and the guy in question ended up being one of the runners!

Shame on CNN to describe the man like that, we all know that Middle-Eastern people and black people are usually targeted after incidents of this magnitude, the media should be responsible about how they describe these people!

And it started...

international QUOTE
A Muslim woman in Boston says that she was attacked by a white man on on Wednesday morning because he was apparently enraged by the Boston Marathon bombings and convinced, despite a lack of evidence, that the perpetrators were Muslim.

Heba Abolaban told Malden Patch that she and her friend, who were both wearing hijabs, were walking on Commercial Street with their children when a white male in his thirties punched her in her left shoulder.

"He was screaming "F*** you Muslims! You are terrorists! I hate you! You are involved in the Boston explosions! F*** you!"" she recalled. "Oh my lord, I was extremely shocked."

"I did not say anything to him," she added. "Not even that we aren't terrorists"¦ he was so aggressive."

After about two minutes of confrontation, the man left and Abolaban called her husband and police.

She said the police were "kind and helpful," but no arrests had been made. Source 5

18th Apr, 2013 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Marathon Boston

international QUOTE
I believe the FBI is counting on someone who was there at the Boston Marathon who might have come in contact with the two men shown in the video.

They have no clue where these people are and that's why they said they are counting on people who know them as "Friends or co-workers" to help locating them.

18th Apr, 2013 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Marathon Boston

That's the scary part about living as a minority in America - you are automatically labelled for any occurrences by certain races in the news. It is not unique to Arabs, take for instance: Japanese Residents In The USA During World War 2. As was said earlier in this Thread, the Boston Marathon was held on a holiday and is considered a peaceful world recognized event so for this to happen in the way it did will fuel many emotions.

18th Apr, 2013 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Boston Marathon

I just saw this video about American-Muslims living in Boston and how they feel about the bombings. Some students were saying they wanted to help the victims but were worried they would be considered a suspect because of their religion or appearance. Yes, it reaches the point where fear takes over and stops people from helping others, how sad. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2013 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Boston Marathon
A Friend

Boston Marathon - Page 5

What if the government placed those bombs along the route to further the governments agenda in increasing the TSA's role in Americans everyday life?

19th Apr, 2013 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Boston Marathon Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 5

That is a big statement. You are a conspiracy theorist? I've read this same thing with the September 11 attack in New York but find it difficult to believe. Even so why the Boston Marathon and not another event?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Boston Marathon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,