Boston Marathon - Page 8 of 10

Walterhero,I admit there area lot of people - Page 8 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st Apr, 2013 - 3:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Discuss  Boston Marathon Also briefly covers the Boston Marathon 2013 explosions. More in depth Discussion on the terrorists for the 2013 attack is covered here: Tamerlan and Dzhokar Tsarnaev
20th Apr, 2013 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Boston Marathon - Page 8

Oh my goodness this is so awful for everyone involved. My brother lives in Boston and he couldn't even leave his house to go to work. I read that the aunt of the bombers is saying she believes this whole thing was staged and her nephews are innocent but how could this be? What would be the purpose of framing two innocent guys?

Sponsored Links:
20th Apr, 2013 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Marathon Boston

All the classmates of the younger one who is now in police custody, expressed disbelief. So far, nobody has described them as "Weird" or having a suspicious attitude(most of the time, suspects in these sort of cases are described that way). In this case, they all describe the suspects as normal, laid back, looking very relaxed and normal and one of them even went to a party after the bombings.

international QUOTE
Pamala Rolon, 22, a senior at the school, told the paper that when images of the suspect first appeared in the media, students made jokes that the person looked similar to Tsarnaev but 'then we thought it just couldn't be him. Dzhokhar? Never." Source 5

international QUOTE
"I'm in complete shock," said Rose Schutzberg, 19, who graduated high school with Dzhokhar and now attends Barnard College in New York. "He was a very studious person. He was really popular. He wrestled. People loved him."
In fact, Schutzberg said, she had "A little crush" on him in high school. "He's a great guy," she said. "He's smart, funny. He's definitely a really sweet person, very kind hearted, kind soul."

This is all VERY strange if you ask me. The suspect who was killed was married with a young daughter.

20th Apr, 2013 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Boston Marathon Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The uncle is saying his older nephew was "Radicalized" in the United States and the young brother was just used by the oldest.

international QUOTE
The uncle of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects told TODAY Saturday that he believes Dzhokar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev were pawns in a deadly scheme.

"I strongly believe they were just puppets and executors of something of bigger scale," Ruslan Tsarni told Savannah Guthrie.

He said Dzhokar, the younger of the brothers, was "Used by his older brother. He's just another victim of his older brother. He victimized others, but he's been used by his older brother."

Tsarni, a Maryland resident who is the brother of the suspects" father, believes Tamerlan, 26, who died in a confrontation with police early Friday morning, was radicalized by others. He noted that the suspects were in his house as children, and recalled a surprising transformation the last time he saw Tamerlan in 2009.

"There certainly were mentors,"" Tsarni said. "I was shocked when I heard his words, his phrases, when every other word he starts sticking in words of God. I question what he's doing for work, (and) he claimed he would just put everything in the will of God. It was a big concern to me. He called me 'confused' when I started explaining to him, make yourself useful to yourself and to your family and maybe you"ll have extra to share with everybody else.

"It wasn't devotion, it was something, as it's called, being radicalized. Not understanding what he is talking (about). He is just using words for the sake of the words and not understanding the meaning of it.""
Source 2

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2013 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 8 Marathon Boston

Handguns, a rifle and at least six bombs -- three of which exploded -- were found at the scene early Friday after officers first confronted the two Boston Marathon bombing suspects in the darkness of a residential street, the Watertown, Massachusetts, police chief told CNN's Wolf Blitzer on Saturday.

A single officer was the first to encounter the two cars that Tamerlan and Dzhokar Tsarnaev were driving, just before 1 a.m. Friday, Chief Edward Deveau said.

Before the officer could get backup, the two cars stopped, and the brothers got out.

"They jump out of the car and unload on our police officer," Deveau said "They both came out shooting -- shooting guns, handguns. He's under direct fire, very close by. He has to jam it in reverse and try to get himself a little distance."

Five other police officers, including two who had just finished their shifts, then arrived at what Deveau called a "Very tight area" in the middle of an intense shootout. One of the officers was wounded.

"We estimate there was over 200 shots fired in a five- to 10-minute period," Deveau said.

One of the brothers threw an explosive at the officers. They later discovered it was a pressure cooker bomb, similar to the ones used at the marathon Monday, the chief said. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2013 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Marathon Boston

Chechen ties interest terror, bomb experts

Professors from UCSD and USD give insight on the Boston terror suspects. Ref. SignOnSanDiego.com

20th Apr, 2013 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Boston Marathon

For those like theorizing that they could have been setup then I'll ask you this... Why did they have so much fire power with them when on the chase? If they were truly innocent all they had to do was turn their selves in or get a lwyer, but they didn't.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2013 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Boston Marathon
A Friend

Boston Marathon - Page 8

Although the criminal action of these 2 Chechnians Amricans are despicable, having directed their hatred of being rejected by the US Citizenship official due to their restrict policies, they took revenge on innocent people.

On one side their action are condamnable ,on the other side US citizenship with their super Paranoide discriminatory behavior towards certain Nations creat HATRED among those people of other nations by rejecting their claims to become immigrant in USA.

Racisme, prejudice and discrimination has grown much in USA, specialy in the US government administration.

Treat others as you want them to treat you.

This US government why they don't practice what they are preaching ?!

Hypocrites, all are racists hypocrites.

21st Apr, 2013 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Boston Marathon Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 8

Walterhero,I admit there area lot of people being discriminated in this country but most of them don't go around planting bombs and killing people. If these two people are guilty, there is more to the picture than just hate and discrimination.

Play by Post, if they're the perpetrators how come they didn't leave the country right after? Their pictures weren't released right away. They are either fools or very ignorant which won't match the description of them.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Boston Marathon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,