Boston Marathon - Page 2 of 10

Some people are badly injured, this is so - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Apr, 2013 - 10:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »
Discuss  Boston Marathon Also briefly covers the Boston Marathon 2013 explosions. More in depth Discussion on the terrorists for the 2013 attack is covered here: Tamerlan and Dzhokar Tsarnaev
15th Apr, 2013 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Boston Marathon - Page 2

Thank you HoneyT, I did see that but you beat me to Posting it. I did start a new Thread for John F. Kennedy Presidential Library in case the explosions are not related. It will probably take til the end of the day before we can know if the Boston Marathon's explosions are related and if indeed they were planted bombs or something else.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2013 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Boston Marathon
A Friend

Marathon Boston

I have a feeling that all of this is going to interrelated as a way to try and cause terror in the United States. It is sad to think that someone or some persons would do a unspeakable act such as this but this is the world we live in nowadays.

15th Apr, 2013 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Boston Marathon Sports & Fashion Music Movies

This is the best footage at ground level I've seen. You see both explosions and as they clear away the railing you see all the people on the ground:

Check here: Boston Marathon Explosions

Boston Marathon
Boston Marathon (Hover)

15th Apr, 2013 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Marathon Boston

Man this is bad, so many people injured in Boston because of those bombs. I hope there is no more bomb explosions after all this.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 15th Apr, 2013 - 9:50pm

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2013 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Boston Marathon
A Friend

Marathon Boston

With 3 explosions it sounds like a co-ordinated attack. I have heard it speculated that it may have to do with today being the tax deadline. Perhaps another Oklahoma City.
We will have to wait for the authorities to piece this together. Prayers go out to everyone in Boston today.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2013 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Boston Marathon

President Barack Obama will deliver a statement on the bombing in Boston at 6:10 p.m. ET on Monday.

Boston police confirm two dead in the blasts near the finish line of the Boston Marathon, according to Cheryl Fiandaca, head of media relations for the Boston police. Local hospitals report at least 71 patients are being treated for wounds. Ref. CNN

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Apr, 2013 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Boston Marathon - Page 2

One eye witness said they saw people bleeding all over the sidewalk, losing limbs and just a mess like a war zone. I saw the video footage and its like if it originates from a building near where the runners were getting close to the finish line.

15th Apr, 2013 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Boston Marathon Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Some people are badly injured, this is so sad. The police is also talking to a man who was seen near the library.

international QUOTE
"People were screaming. After the second explosion, everyone started screaming and running. People were pushing over the barricades and trying to get over the barricades and escape and so I went closer to the explosion to see if I could help and I took pictures as I was running. There were unbelievable injuries."

"I saw horrific injuries. There were people who lost limbs and people who were bleeding all over the sidewalk. Like out of war zones. I saw two people who lost a leg. Cut off from the knee. One woman - they were trying to keep her alive and she was having trouble breathing,"

international QUOTE
"The FBI-led Joint Terrorism Task force of federal, state and local officials are interviewing an injured male seen running from the scene," a federal homeland security official tells PEOPLE.

"There was a confirmed explosion inside a trash barrel at the JFK Library. There was an individual seen near a trash barrel before the explosions. Source 4

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Boston Marathon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,