Priest Confesses Killing Pregnant Lover

Priest Confesses Killing Pregnant Lover - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Apr, 2006 - 9:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th Apr, 2006 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Priest Confesses Killing Pregnant Lover

How can you be a Priest and a killer?. This story makes me sick to my stomach. The fact that the Priest just finished Easter Mass and then killed this woman and cut her to pieces makes me wonder...what the heck is wrong with this world!?

From CNN:

"Cesar Torres, 42, confessed to slaying Veronica Andrade Salinas, 22, at Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish in the city of Nezahualcoyotl on Mexico City's eastern outskirts, Mexico state Attorney General Abel Villicana told a news conference.

Villicana read from a statement signed by Torres in which the priest described how he had been having an affair with Salinas and that she came to his parish residence to say she was pregnant and ask for money shortly after he had participated in Easter Mass.

The two fought and Torres strangled his former lover to death. He then dragged the body to a nearby bathroom and, according to the statement authorities say he signed, used a kitchen knife to cut off her head and hack her body to pieces. He packed the pieces into plastic bags...."

https://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/americas/04/...o.ap/index.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
20th Apr, 2006 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Lover Pregnant Killing Confesses Priest

It was certainly disturbing to hear about a supposed 'man of God' engaging in such a heinous act. I am not sure if the church he presided over was Catholic or not, but if it was, this will be yet another strike against that church in the public eye. Even though the incident occurred in Mexico, the ramifications for that religion are far-reaching.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

> TOPIC: Priest Confesses Killing Pregnant Lover

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,