Attention Seeking Person And Tactics Of Attention - Page 9 of 10

Yeah, I understand that but if you are using - Page 9 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 28th Sep, 2017 - 11:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 
5th Jul, 2013 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Attention Seeking Person And Tactics Of Attention - Page 9

Trev makes a good point. I've seen a girl friend of mine learn this the hard way when it was so glaring to me. Her boyfriend was like this - just wanted the attention all the time for himself. She though it was his way of expressing love, I knew otherwise. Today they are very much apart.

Sponsored Links:
13th Jan, 2015 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Attention Tactics Person Seeking Attention

Is this need to have attention all the time related to a personality disorder or is it really a choice to be this way? It would take a lot of energy to keep up the "I'm needy" Performance.

8th Sep, 2017 - 8:38am / Post ID: #

Attention Seeking Person And Tactics Of Attention Health & Special Psychology

I call them "Attention whores". It doesn't sound pretty but they are usually willing to do anything for attention even to the point of making others feel uncomfortable.

28th Sep, 2017 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Attention Tactics Person Seeking Attention

Attention whores is a strong name but if you're having them around you a lot then I can see why you would chose this description.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Attention Seeking Person And Tactics Of Attention
A Friend

Attention Tactics Person Seeking Attention

I would not call them Attention Whores either. I know a lot of people who love to be the center of attention. Maybe Drama queens as they will create drama just so that they are still in the lime light.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KN,

I think attention whores is a good name for some of these people. The people who go overboard and will do anything for attention… that is a pretty good description of this type of behavior.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Attention Seeking Person Tactics Attention - Page 9

I understand where you are coming from [with the] label of "Attention Whores" Maybe it just me that saves the term "Whores" for those that actually deserve that title.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Attention Seeking Person Tactics Attention Psychology Special & Health - Page 9

Yeah, I understand that but if you are using the word whore for the action it describes, which is also an unscrupulous person, then it actually fits too. I mean, they will do anything for attentions like a whore will do anything for money and they are unscrupulous in that they matter not how they get attention, even lying, or breaking the law.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Attention Seeking Person And Tactics Of Attention

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,