Fat Head

Fat Head - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2012 - 3:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2012 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Fat Head

Fat Head

Now that you have watched it, what is your review for the documentary called, "Fat Head"?

Fat Head
Fat Head (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2012 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Head Fat

Have you seen the news stories about the obesity epidemic? Did you see Super Size Me ? Then guess what "¦ You"ve been fed a load of bologna. Comedian and former health writer Tom Naughton replies to the Super Size Me crowd by losing weight on a fat-laden fast-food diet including plenty of double quarter-pounders and fried chicken while demonstrating that nearly everything we"ve been told about obesity and healthy eating is wrong. Fat Head features humorous animations as well as informative interviews with doctors, nutritionists, and political scientists.

2nd Feb, 2012 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Fat Head Health & Special Psychology

Fat Head gives some interesting points about food that I didn't think about. One thing for sure that stood out is how having just 30% fat makes you obese that's just over the top. Have you seen someone that is 30% over their average weight?

> TOPIC: Fat Head

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,