Why Philosophy Sucks

Why Philosophy Sucks - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 29th Aug, 2012 - 1:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2008 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Why Philosophy Sucks

Why Philosophy Sucks

Tell me your reasons why you think philosophy sucks.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2009 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Why Philosophy Sucks
A Friend

Sucks Philosophy Why

I'm not sure there is any intelligent answer to this question...

Philosophy would 'suck' if you hated change, or things that are new to you, or the pursuit of understanding the things around you, or opening your eyes.

17th Jan, 2011 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Why Philosophy Sucks Health & Special Psychology

Philosophy of itself does not "suck" for me, what does is some of the lousy interpretations you read online of a great mind's philosophy.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2012 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Why Philosophy Sucks
A Friend

Sucks Philosophy Why

I feel that philosophy is the solution and eventual cause for all "Problems". I've spent many an hour contemplating contemplation as a solution or reason for reality/existence/perception, and in the end I can only imagine a never-ending fractal tunnel where I am either at the pinnacle or in the ether, only observing. I find that art, music, work, friends and substances are the best ways to cope with this reality. But then again, you don't need philosophy to tell you that - everyone and everything does the same thing. I just happen to enjoy philosophy as a way to be able to enjoy and observe reality at the same time.

That may be why it "Sucks". Then again, maybe not...

29th Aug, 2012 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Sucks Philosophy Why

Philosophy can suck when the 'philosopher' has a negative perspective on life. For instance the philosophy of Joseph Goebbels.

> TOPIC: Why Philosophy Sucks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,