Kansas City Royals

Kansas City Royals - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th May, 2006 - 11:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Baseball
20th Apr, 2006 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Kansas City Royals

The Kansas City Royals have probably had the worst record in the last 20 years of any other MLB team. Their last playoff appearance was in 1985 when they won the AL West division. Every time they get a good player, some other contender seems to swoop in and pluck them away. A recent notable was Carlos Beltran. Currently the Royals are in last place in the AL Central, and they chances of doing well in the division are slim with teams such as the White Sox, Twins and Indians making serious playoff runs. For all Royals fans out there, please accept my sympathies.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2006 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Kansas City Royals
A Friend

Royals City Kansas

I accept them with sincere pain and anguish. It is so hard for us to watch every single good player go to another team because we cannot keep them. On the other hand, we continually watch our owner decrease our budget every year. Is he trying to make a point or something? When he was named the owner, we were under the impression that he was going to rebuild the team, not work at driving it into futility, its really frustrating.

6th May, 2006 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Kansas City Royals Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Hey, your Royals had a nice win yesterday, Konq, beating the best team in the land Chicago White Sox, 5-4. Looks like Jenks came in relief in the 9th and gave up 4 runs to seal the victory for Kansas City. It's always nice to beat a top tier team like that every so often.

Rather off topic, but...

I shouldn't talk much. The Braves have really been slumping lately.

Post Date: 7th May, 2006 - 4:55am / Post ID: #

Kansas City Royals
A Friend

Royals City Kansas

Well see, thats what we get for beating the sox's. Royals got pulverized today 9-2 in a game that had Vasquez nearly perfect. I guess I'm not to upset, we got at least a win right?

Post Date: 9th May, 2006 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Kansas City Royals
A Friend

Royals City Kansas

The royals were able to pull out win number 8 and even get a save out of it for woods! I hope that they can pull it together this home stand, I'm going to the game tomorrow to watch them play the Indians in game three fo this home stand.

https://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=260508107

Post Date: 10th May, 2006 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Kansas City Royals
A Friend

Kansas City Royals

The Royals got win number 10 to move to 10-22 on the season. It was definitely not a pitching dual when the score was tallied at 10-8. I thought for sure the game was done when Elarton started off the first inning with three runs. In the end, there was a whole lot of hitting, the Royals finished the sweep of the Indians winning three in a row for the first time all year. It was very exciting, and very dramatic. However, in Kansas City, if the Royals win at home, and get twelve hits or more, you can take your ticket to Krispy Kreme and get a free dozen donuts! Needless to say, when one man was on and one out, the fans were cheering "Krispy Kreme" over and over. But it was invigorating.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th May, 2006 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Kansas City Royals

Mark Grudzielanek was brought in to the team to provide some needed hitting, and he has been doing that hitting .315. The problem is he is not a power hitter, and most times there is no one on base when he gets a hit. His on-base percentage is also around .350 but no one is there that can consistently drive him in, as was the case in St. Louis. The Royals really need to get some more people in, but, like I mentioned before, the problem is keeping good players around for the long haul.

Post Date: 10th May, 2006 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Kansas City Royals
A Friend

Kansas City Royals Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Your telling me, with Sweeney injured, our power hitter, clean up spot, is filled by Matt Stairs! ARG! We cannot keep talent because our former Wal-Mart CEO owner keeps cutting the budget further and further every year.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Kansas City Royals

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,