Wahd Introduction

Wahd Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st Apr, 2006 - 12:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Sharing Cherokee Culture
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2006 - 7:31am / Post ID: #

Wahd Introduction
A Friend

Wahd Introduction

Hello, my name is Wahd. I am a Cherokee citizen of mixed heritage. Aside from being Cherokee/Keetoowah, I am Natchez, Delaware, Shawnee, and a little Choctaw. I am also of Scots and Irish decent. I speak and teach the Cherokee language for the Tribe, and at a local community college. My English skills are not very strong, and I cannot spell. I am also a leader at one of our Ceremonial Grounds (Stomp Grounds).
I live in Tahlequah, Oklahoma. It is also the Capital of the Cherokee Nation. I am a dual Citizen of both the Cherokee Nation and the United States. I was invited here to share Cherokee Language and Culture. I enjoy religeous discussions, and I am not easily offended. Thank you, Wahd.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2006 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Introduction Wahd

Welcome to this International Community!

It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become a vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many topics covered within the Community.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2006 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Wahd Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hello Wahd. It is nice to see that you have joined us here. You seem to know quite a bit about your roots and heritage which I am looking forward to reading more specifically about in our geneology boards. You mention that you are are not very good at spelling so I must remind you that you are not alone. I use the spell check feature every time myself before I submit my posts. You should have many different topic to find interest in here. Be sure to update your profile via the "my controls" link at the top of every page as well as choose an avatar as that will give your posts just a little something extra so that everyone can recognize you around the boards better. If you have any question after reading through the links that Latina has given you feel free to ask them here.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2006 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,037
Flag Posts: 51,694
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,594.00 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Wahd

Welcome, thank you for accepting my invitation. Thanks for your input into our new Native American Nations Board, it is much appreciated especially from an expert as yourself. It looks like all you have left to do now is update your Profile, in doing so you will find that the ugly frog-like creature will disappear from your Messages.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Wahd Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,