Bloodhound Introduction

Bloodhound Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2006 - 12:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Bail Bonds Info
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2006 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

Bloodhound Introduction
A Friend

Bloodhound Introduction

I am currently trying to establish myself in the Bail bonds / enforcement arena. Needless to say, finding enforcement work with a bondsman is nearly impossible as an independent. Therefore, I want to enter into the bail bonds business in michigan. I would appreciate any info on guiding me through the process of licensing and requirements in Michigan.
I currently work as a Safety & Security manager for an automotive parts supplier. I am a member of the 'National Institute of Bail Enforcement' . Enjoy motorcycling & horseshoes.
Feel free to contact me regarding any bail enforcement oppurtunities. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2006 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Bloodhound

Welcome to this International Community!

It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become a vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many topics covered within the Community.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2006 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Bloodhound Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. I think you need to venture over to our International Law Enforcement Board. However, to answer you briefly, you should contact your local government agency for answers to the the requirements for what you want to do. If you need a web site to advertise your services then that is what I do as I run the International Law and Police Enforcement site which was formerly a Bail Bonds / Bail Jumper agency. To navigate around the site please use the links Latina gave you above.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Bloodhound Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,