Elderchase Introduction

Elderchase Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2006 - 11:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RM: West Indies Mission
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2006 - 6:57am / Post ID: #

Elderchase Introduction
A Friend

Elderchase Introduction

Hello I am a rm I served in Grenada, Guyana, and Trinidad (Arima, Sangre Grande, and San Fernando) 2001-2003 I am currently married and have two girls wife is from Trinidad and no I did not break mission rules I was a very good missionary I own my own company called, "West-plex Roofing" and consruction currently live in Missouri I miss allot of people from my mission have not been really good at keeping in touch I have lots of pics to share with those who would like to see me and my family.

Message Edited!
Persephone: Corrected spelling, names of places begin with an uppercase letter.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2006 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

Introduction Elderchase

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Related Boards as this is an International Community.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2006 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Elderchase Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome, I believe I know your wife (a short Indian girl from Arima right?). Please have a look over our Constructive Posting Policy and then you can venture over to the Trinidad & Tobago and RM Boards for related information. Always conduct a Search first before posting.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Elderchase Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,