Iam Introduction

Iam Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2006 - 8:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Log home builder / RPGer
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2006 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Iam Introduction
A Friend

Iam Introduction

Hey people! I'm looking for a place to spend time exercising my creative imagination. hope this is the place. When I'm not working, (building log homes) I would enjoy the activity of some good role playing.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2006 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Introduction Iam

Hello I'm, not sure what you mean by your topic title, you may want to give us a better one so we can change it. This is an intellectual forum with rules and guidelines for posting and for roleplaying as well. To roleplay, one must meet a 30 post requirement and 75% participation. See the rules and FAQ sections for guidelines on proper posting, etc, and once you are familiar with them, you can start looking around for topics of interest.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.

> TOPIC: Iam Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,