SlientMind Introduction

Slientmind Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Apr, 2006 - 7:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RPGer / Business
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2006 - 4:55am / Post ID: #

SlientMind Introduction
A Friend

SlientMind Introduction

Hello, my name is Daniel. I am eightteen years old and currently enrolled in business classes at my local technology center. I hope to make new friends and post about many interesting topics. I hope that everyone will enjoy or consider my opinions on topics.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2006 - 5:52am / Post ID: #

Introduction SlientMind

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2006 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

SlientMind Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hello Daniel. We are yet to hear your opinions on topics since you have only posted an introduction so far. Read and learn what Zydir has stated above so you may know how to post in this forum. Hopefully you return and lend those opinions you were bragging about.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2006 - 6:19am / Post ID: #

SlientMind Introduction
A Friend

Introduction SlientMind

Hello SlientMind, nice to hear from you. I look forward to reading your future posts. I can't stress enough the importance of carefully reading the posting policy, don't make the same mistakes I have made.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2006 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 178
Flag Posts: 217
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 12

Introduction SlientMind

Welcome! Please take a moment to look over the FAQs as they are very helpful. As others have said, I look forward to reading your posts on the topics you spoke of. What sort of RPGs are you interested in? Best of luck

MissMolly

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Apr, 2006 - 12:25am
Signature: The best things in life aren't things.
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2006 - 7:56am / Post ID: #

SlientMind Introduction
A Friend

SlientMind Introduction

First off, welcome to the community. Second, don't be shy, feel free to post your opinions on any of the boards you have access too. I noticed you hadn't posted again since your intro.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: SlientMind Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,