Poseur Introduction

Poseur Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Apr, 2006 - 6:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RPGer
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2006 - 6:28am / Post ID: #

Poseur Introduction
A Friend

Poseur Introduction

Hello I am Poseur (Not My Real Name) and I am new to your silky thread of the world wide web. (Obviously)

I am 19-years-old and currently an undeclared student at a collage located in California. Like I said I am undecided thus far, but I am leaning a bit towards the more creative fields such as, fashion design, game art and design, and creative writing. As of right now I am unemployed, but I am currently working on trying to get a gob.

I came here looking for some intelligent people to talk to, as I used to be in a forum full of immature children and it was very unprogressive and frustrating.
I love to discuss my believes on current affairs as well as music and some other things. The main reason I am here is for the RPGs, as I am a big fan of role playing.

Well, I pretty much told you all the things that the little gray box suggested.

So hope to see you around.

P.S. Sorry for the vagueness, I just do not feel very comfortable with giving strange people any of my personal information.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2006 - 10:15am / Post ID: #

Introduction Poseur

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2006 - 10:29am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Poseur Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome, I see you are off to a good start. You are doing well, I do hope you will be active and consistent as both attributes are required to RPG here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2006 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 178
Flag Posts: 217
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 12

Introduction Poseur

That was a very interesting introduction! I look forward to seeing more of your posts around. Good luck!

MissMolly

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Apr, 2006 - 12:25am
Signature: The best things in life aren't things.
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2006 - 6:08am / Post ID: #

Poseur Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Poseur

Thanks for the kind welcomes, I can already tell I am going to like this place.

Thanks again.

> TOPIC: Poseur Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,