Kamla Persad-Bissessar

Kamla Persad-bissessar - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 4th Nov, 2006 - 2:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (17) »
Politician - Kamla Persad-Bissessar, the new Leader of the UNC and first woman Opposition Leader - what are your thoughts?
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2006 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar

Kamla Persad-Bissessar

The new Leader of the UNC and first woman Opposition Leader - what are your thoughts?

Kamla Persad-Bissessar
Kamla Persad-Bissessar (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
26th Apr, 2006 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Persad-Bissessar Kamla

I am actually pleased with this move. I prefer her over Dookeran and Panday because she has more class and charisma. I think the UNC party also has a better chance of winning the election with Kamla Persad-bissessar at the helm. Best wishes to her.

26th Apr, 2006 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Was she by chance a school teacher at one time? The name sounds awful familiar. Do you have a picture of her?

20th Jul, 2006 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

Persad-Bissessar Kamla

Hmm..I think I have to disagree with JB here...

I don't think Ms Persad-Bissessar will make a good leader. I think she has always been greatly influenced by Panday and as far as I'm concerned, he is not the best role model.

What this country needs is leaders who can lead. I would not trust either Panday or Manning to lead me across the street, far less sit at the helm of this country. Bacchanal and pecong is not the way to run a country. Morals and a concern for people is what counts.

Of course I will agree that it is one of the better moves the UNC has made, but there isn't much to compare it to undecided.gif

3rd Nov, 2006 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Persad-Bissessar Kamla

QUOTE (Cookie)
I think she has always been greatly influenced by Panday and as far as I'm concerned, he is not the best role model.

Well, maybe so, but she does not act like him. As the recent Dutch coach of the Soca Warriors said... (not in exact words) that he was influenced by Leo, but he has his own methods and will do things differently.

I would like to see how a woman does at the reigns. I cannot say that I am aware of anything she has done (besides being party to Panday) that would justify me not giving her support as a future leader?

4th Nov, 2006 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar

Well, maybe so, but she does not act like him

Are you kidding, right JB?spock.gif I have seen this woman behaving pretty "bacchanalist", not very different from her friend Panday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Nov, 2006 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar

You think she is like Panday? Give the woman credit, I think she has better decorum or do you mean you have seen her shouting and insulting reporters as Panday does?

4th Nov, 2006 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

international QUOTE
Give the woman credit,

spock.gif Errrr credit for what?

international QUOTE
think she has better decorum or do you mean you have seen her shouting and insulting reporters as Panday does?

I have seen her talk like she is in the market, no manners at all.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (17) »

> TOPIC: Kamla Persad-Bissessar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,