Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Page 5 of 17

Kamla is making a lot of changes, but I hope - Page 5 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 1st Mar, 2010 - 11:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (17) »
Politician - Kamla Persad-Bissessar, the new Leader of the UNC and first woman Opposition Leader - what are your thoughts?
25th Jan, 2010 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Page 5

Kamla Persad-Bissessar has been projected to be the new UNC political leader EVEN though many people were not able to vote because they were NOT in the list. Panday seem very sour about the whole thing.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2010 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar
A Friend

Persad-Bissessar Kamla

I'm happy to see Kamla Persad-Bissessar take the reigns. She should of had it since the last election. Maybe under her the COP might unify and take back the country again.

6th Feb, 2010 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

She fell in Parliament yesterday (tripped on the carpet) and fractured her shoulder. She was taken to the St. Clair medical center. She screamed because of the pain when she fell and that made all the Mp's run to help her out in the hall.

Source 6

14th Feb, 2010 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Persad-Bissessar Kamla

Just give Kamla the chance. We had enough of Basdeo, he can't command a majority anymore, we need someone that can so Manning and the PNM can be out.

20th Feb, 2010 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Persad-Bissessar Kamla

Well, Dr Tim Gopesingh gave a long statement basically stating that he was flooded with calls and emails from people asking him to make a decision and he chose to support Kamla as the new opposition leader so is now imminent that Basdeo Panday will lose that position. He has stated that he feels betrayed by Dr. Gopesingh.

27th Feb, 2010 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar

Well Trinidad and Tobago you're looking at the person that's going to lead the PNM right out of office. A woman as PM will make history and a turning point for the country. There is hope!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Feb, 2010 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Page 5

Hope? I won't say so. It is scary that she has a man like Jack Warner at her side after the so many shady businesses he has been involved with the FIFA. To be honest, I don't trust any of them.

1st Mar, 2010 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 5

Kamla is making a lot of changes, but I hope they're good changes and not merely clanging together. I hope she will put people that will listen to the people and take our their grievances.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (17) »

> TOPIC: Kamla Persad-Bissessar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,