Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Page 11 of 17

Oh my! I read online that our Prime - Page 11 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 16th Aug, 2011 - 10:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (17) »
Politician - Kamla Persad-Bissessar, the new Leader of the UNC and first woman Opposition Leader - what are your thoughts?
1st Jun, 2010 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Page 11

Vindra, well let's see because a lot of what is being done has a huge PR weight on it. I want to see actions, no words.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Sep, 2010 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Persad-Bissessar Kamla

What do you think about this four day retreat to Tobago for the new government? One of the key issues our new Prime Minister is concerned about is her underlings speaking out of turn on various issues that really only the Prime Minister should be addressing. I wonder if anything will really come of it. The Budget is next week as well so we are waiting with anticipation all the 'changes' that are supposed to happen.

13th Oct, 2010 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

What do you think of the statements given by Kamla in England that she intends to run a corruption-free Government, that will build a country that places the highest value and integrity in public life through accountability and transparency?

13th Oct, 2010 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Persad-Bissessar Kamla

If she is being honest I think her goal is awesome and I hope she can accomplish it although I think it's going to be a task in itself. Corruption seem to be ingrained with most political parties.

17th Dec, 2010 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Persad-Bissessar Kamla

At a function former President A.N.R. Robinson referred to our current Prime Minister, Kamla Persad-Bissessar as a heroine because of the way she takes an interest in the people of Trinidad and Tobago, especially the children. Is she a heroine in this regard - thoughts?

17th Dec, 2010 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar

Well, let's analyze these two definitions of the word "heroine":

1. A woman noted for courage and daring action.

2. The main good female character in a work of fiction

So far, I don't think she ever did anything that is so courageous or daring to be called an "heroine" now about the "work of fiction" that's debatable...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jun, 2011 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Page 11

How come our Prime Minister is so quiet with regards to the Mohammed case? She should have spoken by now, I thought it was interesting how her special adviser on security Gary Griffith issued an I'll-advised statement attacking the media for seeking to put questions to her during her official appearances but what is he talking about? ALL over the world, in free countries journalists are allowed to ask questions to Presidents or Prime Ministers during official appearances or is it the type of questions the real issue here? It seems also like there will be a new policy that may limit the media access to the Prime Minister on the grounds that the media are posing a security threat during interviews. I find it so interesting because when she was elected PM and her security tried to stop reporters from asking her questions, she instructed security to move and proceeded to state that as a PM she will ALWAYS be available for the media.

Really?

16th Aug, 2011 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 11

Oh my! I read online that our Prime Minister got dengue. Thank goodness she's doing fine and resting. She just got the classical one which is the mildest form so she will be working from home for a while.

> TOPIC: Kamla Persad-Bissessar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,