Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Page 13 of 17

When Kamla Persad-Bissessar said on a UNC - Page 13 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 31st Oct, 2013 - 11:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 
Politician - Kamla Persad-Bissessar, the new Leader of the UNC and first woman Opposition Leader - what are your thoughts?
21st May, 2012 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Page 13

According to TV6 News PM Kamla Persad-Bissessar has been hospitalized in Barbados undergoing a battery of tests. No further word yet.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2012 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar
A Friend

Persad-Bissessar Kamla

Glad to see that she has come out of Hospital and is doing fine. I can tell you that I live in the very area that the Prime Minister is from.

Regardless as to what others may say we know the generous side of the Prime Minister. Even before she was the PM she would go into every street in the area passing out toys and gifts to the children in the area and that has not stopped her from doing that even though she has become the PM.

Certainly not all will agree with her but...

She has a very caring attitude and that to me is what makes her a good PM. She really is irreplaceable.

Things are getting fixed in our area that under the previous regime were never at all fixed.

Thanks to this PM of course.

Of course some people expect overnight miracles but there must be an undoing of all the things of the previous regime so that progress can occur and it is occurring I can indeed assure you of that. biggrin.gif

9th Aug, 2012 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Rowley was saying in POS that Kamla looking at being president of the country so it will open the way for Jack to be the new PM. He said Kamla wants the president job because it is less work than being the PM. Is all of this is true or just political talk?

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2012 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar
A Friend

Page 13 Persad-Bissessar Kamla

All this is simply political reterick. The Prime Minister does not want the President's job. It is simply an incendiary statement with no merit or truth attached to it.

Always remember that in the political sphere conflict is always the favorite toy of political opponents especially when constructive communication is not at all used because conflict instead is the preferred toy that a political opponent always wishes to play with. undecided.gif

Reconcile Edited: IToldYou on 9th Aug, 2012 - 12:41am

9th Aug, 2012 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Persad-Bissessar Kamla

I thought so but at the same time there is sense to it. Kamla is very sickly, always in hospital. I don't think she can handle another term and she still has three more years of her current office.

31st May, 2013 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar

Politics aside, I was happy for the Indian community here in Trinidad as well as for women worldwide. I think she's trying but was beset by the Mary King affair as well as the Section 34 fiasco. This latest Emailgate expose may prove to be her undoing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jul, 2013 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Page 13

The day before yesterday (Sunday at night) there was a public meeting (I think it is called) with the UNC, and I remember the Prime Minster said this about Jack Warner and his party that time:

international QUOTE (Prime Minster of Trinidad and Tobago Kamla Persad Bissessar)
ILP, I love power!

The Prime Minster said that about Jack Warner to put him down but what about herself? Does she love power as much as Jack Warner? That will be a yes for sure.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 31st Jul, 2013 - 10:22pm

31st Oct, 2013 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 13

When Kamla Persad-Bissessar said on a UNC political platform that the only duncey head children is those with the PNM I think she went too far. This falls in line with other taboo politically incorrect statements made using handicapped or other dysfunctional people. I understand the context but it was not necessary and will not score any points with undecided voters.

+  « First of 17 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 

> TOPIC: Kamla Persad-Bissessar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,