Awestruck Introduction

Awestruck Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Apr, 2006 - 8:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

LDS Doctrine
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2006 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Awestruck Introduction
A Friend

Awestruck Introduction

I was just wondering if I could get some opinions on the form of personal revelation. I have been struggling with a question for quite some time, and it seems I get all the answers except the main one I am seeking. I am just wondering if I am looking for something too specific in my revelations?

Thank you

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2006 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Introduction Awestruck

This introduction thread is for you to introduce yourself. Please tell us a little more about yourself here so that we can all get to know you better.

I suggest you take some time to review our readme, FAQ, and posting policies as you seem eager to jump into conversation. We are very moderated here thus please keep discussions to their respected boards. If you have any questions that are not address already within the FAQ or readme threads feel free to ask them here.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2006 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Awestruck Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Related Boards as this is an International Community.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

If you like RPGs then you may also be interested in playing: Nephi RPG where you can 'Journey to the Promised Land'

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2006 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

Introduction Awestruck

Welcome to the forum. We have a topic open on the subject of personal revelation, and I am sure that several members would be willing to discuss it with you.

It is here: https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....5&hl=revelation

I would ask that you leave a brief note here, with a better title for your introduction thread, and one of us will change the title.

This is a discussion forum. We discuss a wide variety of subjects. Included in this variety is a very nice board reserved for LDS members, as well as a more general LDS discussion board open to everyone.

I hope that you will participate in many of the broad discussions.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2006 - 8:02am / Post ID: #

Awestruck Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Awestruck

You seem like someone searching. This is the place. I think we have some of the most intelligent people in regards to LDS doctrine right here. You should take the time to look through the boards and feel free to ask away. Most are more than willing to help you find the answers you seek.

> TOPIC: Awestruck Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,