How Fast Can You Detect A Scam?

How Fast Detect Scam - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Jun, 2006 - 1:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2006 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

A website or Email has an offer that sounds really good, but is it real: How Fast Can You Detect A Scam?

Sponsored Links:
22nd Mar, 2006 - 6:58am / Post ID: #

Scam Detect You Fast How

Frankly, anything that sounds really great and super easy and brings loads of money in the blink of any eye is a scam. I can usually spot them a mile away.

Fake email really irks me, and now those evil folks have found a way to include the icon in the inbox that makes them look like a "contact" on my Yahoo address list! Fakers. I know who's on my list.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

1st Jun, 2006 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

How Fast Can You Detect A Scam? History & Civil Business Politics

Usually from the first page or reading. There are ways you can check easily from the links used, a WHOIS, etc. You just have to know what you are doing, and being a web designer let's me know this quite easily.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: How Fast Can You Detect A Scam?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,