Wahoo Board Game - Page 3 of 5

Name: Shannon Comments: I love the game Wahoo! - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 26th Nov, 2009 - 10:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Wahoo Board Game
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2009 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Wahoo Board Game - Page 3

Name: David

Comments: My two sons and I play this game all the time. I have an orginal board by Creative Designs out of TX, probably early 60's, that my grandparents had and taught me on. I remember they had guests over on certain evenings to actually play this game! And grandpa would cheat - you had to watch him close! We play a variation in which you have to roll only a 1 to get out of center, and if you knock somebody off you get another turn. Anyway, we really enjoy it. We are in North Little Rock, AR.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2009 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Game Board Wahoo

Name: Mike

Comments: Wahoo is a great game many folks make them by hand. We had many hours of fun as kids playing this game.

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2009 - 10:24am / Post ID: #

Wahoo Board Game Reviews RPG & Card Board

Name: Wahoo

Comments: I remember playing this game growing up it was lots of fun. I was always jealous because we didn't have a game of our own. There are lots of handmade games out there. [..]

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2009 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Game Board Wahoo

Name: Suzanne

Comments: When I was a girl, making a Wahoo board was a popular project for shop classes at schools. Does anyone have (or could make up) plans for this?

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2009 - 5:59am / Post ID: #

Wahoo Board Game
A Friend

Game Board Wahoo

Oh my gosh, we used to play it all the time too. It's an old game alright. My aunt and uncle would take my sister and I to the old lake cabin with them in the summer and we would fish and at night play Wahoo. My uncle had this annoying sound he would make when he would overtake one of my marbles and I know he knew it drove me nuts. Something like a "neh neh". ARGH! Still makes me mad. laugh.gif Great fun and clean old-fashioned fun. I miss those days SO much. There is an elderly gentleman on eBay that makes and sells the boards, marbles, dice and all. I think I'm going to have to buy one. There is also an online version. You can't play with another person located on another computer but you can play another person on the same computer. I did go ahead and get that version. Pretty much plain, but you can get the jest of the game.

Ahhhhh, longing for the good old days. Now I know how mama and daddy felt when they would reminisce.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2009 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Wahoo Board Game

Name: Lisa

Comments: I played Wahoo growing up too on a board my uncle built. I just purchased a Wahoo table a guy made. Instead of just the board he actually made a table and built the game into it which is awesome! I love it!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2009 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

Wahoo Board Game
A Friend

Wahoo Board Game - Page 3

Wow, I bet that is cool. Wish I could see a picture of it. My son is good with wood and tools. Maybe I could convince him into making one for me.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2009 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

Wahoo Board Game Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

Name: Shannon

Comments: I love the game Wahoo! This was a family favorite for years we played it every holiday when all of the family would get together. I am looking for one to buy. I found several on ebay.

Wahoo Board Game
Wahoo Board Game (Hover)

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Wahoo Board Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,