Wahoo Board Game - Page 4 of 5

Name: Lace Country: Comments: The verdict - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 11th May, 2014 - 10:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Wahoo Board Game
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2009 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Wahoo Board Game - Page 4

Name: Jill

Comments: The Wahoo game is alive and well. I found your site while looking for a board. There are some on ebay, and the Wahoo board company has dealers, but they are mostly in Texas. I was hoping to find one in Kansas City. My friends brought this up to our house in Missouri during a recent visit. It was great! now I'm trying to find one and will have to order ot bid to get it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th May, 2010 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Game Board Wahoo

Name: Crystal

Comments: My grandfather use to make Wahoo boards all the time. It was one of the family favorites to play together. unfortunately it has been years since I have played and I just recieved one of the boards he made before his passing. I don't remember all the rules but all the sites I have looked up say the same thing and some of them r completely different from what I do remember. does any one know of any sites that offer some of the rules and instructions for some of the other ways to play?

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar - no net talk or slang, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

24th May, 2010 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Wahoo Board Game Reviews RPG & Card Board

Of recent I have been getting a lot of Spammers joining this Community saying they create Wahoo Board Games. If you are a Wahoo Board Game creator and want to Advertise in this Thread so the many viewers can order the Wahoo Board Game from you then there is a PROCEDURE to do so! Please go to our: Banner Ads Page and follow the instructions.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2010 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Game Board Wahoo

Name: Why

Comments: How come Milton Bros. hasn't caught up on the popularity of this and mass produced it?

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2010 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Game Board Wahoo

Name: Info

Comments: I found a computer version but haven't purchased it. I'm not sure what online options they have. I never played as a child but enjoy it on a homemade board of a friend. [..]

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2010 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Wahoo Board Game

Name: Nate

Comments: We have a Wahoo game with 6 holes across and 6 down. Has anyone else played on a board like this? I've looked on the internet and have only found 5x6 or 5x7.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2011 - 11:32am / Post ID: #

Wahoo Board Game - Page 4

Name: Felicia

Comments: I have just recently played this game [Wahoo Board Game]. My boyfriend's mom has a board! it is so fun I love it!

Post Date: 11th May, 2014 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Wahoo Board Game Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 4

Name: Lace

Comments: The verdict is still out on whether Wahoo is better than Chinese checkers. I like them both. Wahoo definitely has an extra appeal to it. Too bad its not more well known.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Wahoo Board Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,