Wahoo Board Game - Page 2 of 5

Name: Warmsands Comments: WAHOO, some people - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 29th Jun, 2009 - 3:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Wahoo Board Game
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2008 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

Wahoo Board Game - Page 2

Name: Kerry

Comments: I played this game as a kid. It was one of the few games we had and it was a blast to play. I checked out the link but they want over $20 for the game and I'm looking for a PC opensource / free version.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2008 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Game Board Wahoo

Name: KimBob

Comments: Back in the 1950's my dad had a made a Wahoo board of heavy oak. We played the game all the time! I even have a scar next to one of my eyes that was caused by the Wahoo board hitting me when I tried to get it down from the hall closet so we could play. I found this site because I was looking for wood working plans so I can make some boards for Christmas.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2008 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Wahoo Board Game Reviews RPG & Card Board

Name: Tom

Comments: I have been playing Wahoo since I was a very young boy. My grandma still has the one that my dad made 35 years ago. We play every visit a make up north. I have made two boards myself and plan to make another in the near future.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2009 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Game Board Wahoo

Name: Randy

Comments: Hey there! Just wanted to get in on this... Our grandfather made a wahoo board for us way back in the late fifties or early sixties and we have just resurrected the board. In fact we are going to look for marbles today. Just wanted you to know that you are not alone!

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2009 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Game Board Wahoo

Name: Bren

Comments: How funny. I looked for WaHoo game boards for my two young grandchildren for Chrismas this year and was amazed that they are not around. We had a store bought board when I was young that had WaHoo on one side and Chinese Checkers on the other. We also had an older one that my father had made. I was researching making one when I found this site. Have any of you created plans for building one? I am not the most experienced at doing wood work but was going to sit down and try to figure out the measurements and design. If anyone has any input, I'd very much appreciate it.

13th Jan, 2009 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Wahoo Board Game

I have never played this game, but I am interested to know based on the popularity of Wahoo, as evident by the number of views (over 6,000), and contributions by Guests here, why Wahoo the Board Game is not actively in circulation?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2009 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Wahoo Board Game - Page 2

Name: Sandra

Comments: Is there any way to get the pattern for the Wahoo six player board? I have looked all over the Internet and can't find one. I know it looks easy but I'd still like a pattern.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2009 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Wahoo Board Game Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

Name: Warmsands

Comments: WAHOO, some people call it aggrivation. Have not played it for many years, but did play it for about 6 years, but alas I have forgotten how to play. We played the card version. If anyone can refresh my ancient memory I would greatly appreciate it.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Wahoo Board Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,