Transvestite Politician

Transvestite Politician - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th May, 2008 - 4:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Italian will be Europe's first 'transgender' member of parliament
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2006 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Transvestite Politician

Transvestite Politician

ROME - Vladimir Luxuria will ditch the sequins, feather boas and bouffant wigs when she enters Italy's parliament. The drag queen says she will be Europe's first transgender member of parliament. and wants to be seen as a serious politician. Born Wladimiro Guadagno, the former organizer of Italy's gay pride parades, considers herself neither male nor female but dresses as a woman and prefers to be referred to as "she."
Luxuria has shot to national fame by running for parliament where she is practically guaranteed a seat at April's general election by teaming up with the country's main communist party.
Ref. https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11516762/

Sponsored Links:
28th Apr, 2006 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Politician Transvestite

Wow, this would be a huge step on involvement of gay rights within Politics. I would be shocked to see her sitting in Parliament. I hope her "situation" do not interfere with her work as Politician.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2006 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Transvestite Politician
A Friend

Transvestite Politician History & Civil Business Politics

This will be interesting to see how this will play out. Obviously the vote shows a change in mind set towards transgendered people. I doubt her change will interfere with her ability to make good decisions, but I wonder how it will effect others.

29th Apr, 2006 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Politician Transvestite

Did any of you see 'her' pic or image on television? She looks like a man with long hair to me. Now what was interesting was the 'welcome' she got when she entered parliament - no one greeted her at all save one - and that person kissed her on both cheeks. This tells me that it was not a unanimous decision and may have been a political move or blunder.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 14th May, 2008 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

Politician Transvestite

Further Information about Italy and Italian Politics can be found HERE

> TOPIC: Transvestite Politician

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,