Drake Draven Introduction

Drake Draven Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 29th Apr, 2006 - 12:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RPG General
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2006 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Greetings fellow gamers. I was just searching for a good text gaming site and came upon this one and it caught my interest. I look forward to joining this gaming community and having a good time and meeting good people along the way. I'm a 23 year old male from the United States that has enjoyed gaming for a very long time. I've enjoyed text based role playing games since I played my first one many years ago on an old commodore computer and want to get back into gaming once again. I look forward to meeting fellow gamers and having a great time and can't wait to be a part of the community. I hope to meet you all in time until then have a great time and good luck.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2006 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Draven Drake

Greetings Role-Playing Gamer

I trust you are excited and ready to become an RPG player here. A lot of questions you may have can be found on our RPG Page. You may also find the following links will guide you towards becoming integrated here:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2006 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 178
Flag Posts: 217
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 12

Drake Draven Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome, Drake!

I look forward to reading more of your posts. Please take the time to look over the FAQs, I know they helped me when I didn't quite understand something. This is a very large community, there's always something new going on! You'll reach your post minimum and be role playing in no time, I'm sure. If you're an X-Boxer or PS2er, please give us your opinions on games and such on those boards! Best of luck!

MissMolly

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Apr, 2006 - 12:25am
Signature: The best things in life aren't things.
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2006 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Introduction Draven Drake

We have a ton of RPG's to choose from. Soon we will have the new one Nightmares going, its still in development, but JB is a champ and making RPG's. But of course the staple here is Medieval and its various off shoos. If you ever end up upgrading, the Plugged rpg is really cool as well. Remember to keep your post counts up and rate the community so that you will have enough FP to keep up with your games.

> TOPIC: Drake Draven Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,