Ajslama Introduction

Ajslama Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 29th Apr, 2006 - 12:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

General Discussion
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2006 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Ajslama Introduction
A Friend

Ajslama Introduction

22 in Vegas, I love reading, music, recording, a/v, and many other things as well. I like to talk about music, spirituality, science, and combinations of the aforementioned.

Message Edited!
Persephone: Use uppercase letters as necessary.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2006 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Introduction Ajslama

Welcome ajslama to International Discussions. You may wish to complete your profile information and choose an avatar that will appear in your posts. I am happy to hear that you are interested in discussing music as our music boards could certainly use another active participant.

Please review our constructive posting policy as things are kept at a higher standard than most sites you may be familiar with. Read also the README threads within each board as well as our FAQ as they will give you a good understanding of how things are done here. If you have any questions not found in either of these places feel free to ask them here and we will be happy to help in any way we can. I look forward to reading your views around the boards.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2006 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Ajslama Introduction
A Friend

Ajslama Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Sounds to me like you are in the right place. We do happen to have a wide variety of religious and spiritual beliefs here in this community. I am one that enjoys discussing spirituality, religion, and god and look forward to your views as well. As for music, I am a big fan as well. In the music section, you will find a thread related to your favorite genre and band if you have one.

> TOPIC: Ajslama Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,