Girl's Night Out RPG - Page 14 of 17

"Wait a minute you said LIKE. Yes it - Page 14 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 28th Jul, 2015 - 9:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 
Closed
Best of  Girl' s Night Out RPG
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2015 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Girl's Night Out RPG
A Friend

Girl's Night Out RPG - Page 14

"Well I guess the right lady has not come along yet. I do know otherwise. Maybe my camera scares them off or when they see all my Role-playing Game books and games along with my Xbox they feel that I am not mature enough. But that is just my relaxation activities."

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jul, 2015 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

RPG Night Girls

Candy role,

"Xbox, wow I never could see you playing video games. I thought you might be into carving, fishing or building models. So what games do you like?"

23rd Jul, 2015 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Well, You Have Two
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

Girl's Night Out RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Krusten role,

Krusten notices this new guy is becoming too cool for an 'older' guy. She listens to what his game choices are before saying anything more.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2015 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

Girl's Night Out RPG
A Friend

Page 14 RPG Night Girls

I play Role-playing Game type games. I like the sword and sorcery type games. I am not into modern type games as I want to escape this life some and relax in a different type of world where one can be a different type of hero.

26th Jul, 2015 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

RPG Night Girls

Krusten role,

"Role playing? You mean like where you pretend to be the knight in shinning armor that has to destroy the dragon and rescue the princess?"

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2015 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Girl's Night Out RPG
A Friend

Girl's Night Out RPG

Yes exactly. You should come and see my books. I have a room that is almost a library with over 500 books that are all Sci-fi and fantasy book. Plus my Role-playing Game books like Pathfinder and Dungeons & Dragons. If you like that sort of thing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jul, 2015 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Girl's Night RPG - Page 14

Krusten role,

"Oh, I find that sexist! Why should the knight assumed to be a male and the female is the one that needs rescuing?" Krusten shows visible displeasure at the concept as though she were an activist for the cause.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2015 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Girl's Night Out RPG
A Friend

Girl's Night RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 14

"Wait a minute you said LIKE. Yes it is like that but I never said the good person had to be a male or the one need of rescue had to be a female. That is a issue with society today. People always getting offended when no offense was issued. I am sorry you took offense. I will be heading out. Nice meeting the both of you."

With that George stands up and walks out the door shaking his head.

+  « First of 17 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 

> TOPIC: Girl's Night Out RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,