Girl's Night Out RPG - Page 16 of 17

"No kidding!" Says Krusten - Page 16 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2015 - 11:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 
Closed
Best of  Girl' s Night Out RPG
13th Aug, 2015 - 2:54am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Girl's Night Out RPG - Page 16

Candy role,

"I did hear something about it" Says Candy while trying to recall the details by moving her eyes left and right at the ceiling.

"I hope nothing like that happens tonight!" She makes a shivering sound with her lips.

Sponsored Links:
14th Aug, 2015 - 11:41am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Well, You Have Two
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

RPG Night Girls

Krusten role,

"Oh my gosh, I hope not. Maybe we should call a cab later so we can go home together" Says Krusten with a bit of a worried expression.

18th Aug, 2015 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Girl's Night Out RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Candy role,

"Yeah, that sounds like the safest thing to do on a creepy night! However let's do that when its time, let's not let these people stop us from having a good time."

"Bar tender, another one please..."

20th Aug, 2015 - 5:44am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

Page 16 RPG Night Girls

Krusten role,

"Your thirsty tonight or are you using it to calm your nerves? You might want something stronger." Krusten giggles a bit.

26th Aug, 2015 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

RPG Night Girls

Candy role,

"You know what when things go weird I usually like to eat or drink something to help me relax. I try not to be in too many weird situations otherwise I will end up fat!" She laughs.

26th Aug, 2015 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Girl's Night Out RPG

Krusten role,

Krusten laughs at the idea of getting fat over worry.

"I think I'm all the opposite. If I'm really nervous or worried over something then I can't eat or drink anything."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Sep, 2015 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Girl's Night RPG - Page 16

Candy role,

"Its all different for each person but one thing will be for sure... We will remember this night for a long time."

3rd Sep, 2015 - 11:15am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Girl's Night RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 16

Krusten role,

"No kidding!" Says Krusten with enthusiasm. "This is like something from a quiz that asks you, "What has been your most weird experience..." And you mention what happened here tonight".

+  « First of 17 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 

> TOPIC: Girl's Night Out RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,