Girl's Night Out RPG - Page 9 of 17

" . No I am not. But then again if I - Page 9 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 9th Jul, 2015 - 2:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (17) »
Closed
Best of  Girl' s Night Out RPG
6th Jul, 2015 - 3:52am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Girl's Night Out RPG - Page 9

Candy role,

"I'll have fruit punch with an umbrella please..." Says Candy while checking this part of the sports bar.

She then hears someone talking to her and when she looks she sees a stocky old man talking to them. She replies,

"You too..." Then turns her attention to Krusten.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2015 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Girl's Night Out RPG
A Friend

RPG Night Girls

"Oh yes I am having a wonderful evening." George then turns back to his beer and watching all that is going on around him.

7th Jul, 2015 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Well, You Have Two
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

Girl's Night Out RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Krusten role,

Krusten, see that the man is looking for conversation but she is a bit shy given her last experience a few minutes ago. Even so she tries,

"Did you see the guy they took out in handcuffs?"

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2015 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Girl's Night Out RPG
A Friend

Page 9 RPG Night Girls

"Yes I saw them taking him out. Do you know what happened what he did?"

8th Jul, 2015 - 6:22am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

RPG Night Girls

Krusten role,

Krusten, still in the mode from that episode, talks excitedly using her hands for emphasis. She then slowly goes over how they were trying to enjoy the spa but then a guy came in playing with the water, bobbing his head up and down and saying strange things. He gave me the creeps!"

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2015 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Girl's Night Out RPG
A Friend

Girl's Night Out RPG

"Wow it sounds like the guy could have been on some drug or something. Good thing the police hauled him away would hate to have seen him attack anyone. Glad that the two of you are ok"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jul, 2015 - 2:06am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Girl's Night RPG - Page 9

Krusten role,

"That's what we said, that he might be on drugs, but then again why did the police show up to take him away? Maybe he fled some institution for the mentally deranged!"

After a pause Krusten looks at the stranger and says with a cheerful tone, "You are not out of any institution Mr..., right?"

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2015 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Girl's Night Out RPG
A Friend

Girl's Night RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 9

" . No I am not. But then again if I was I would I tell you the truth?" George looks at her and smiles. "I am a tinker I like to fix things and I like to take photos. That is my down fall."

> TOPIC: Girl's Night Out RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,