Girl's Night Out RPG - Page 10 of 17

"No I am not a big drinker. I drink a - Page 10 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 12th Jul, 2015 - 3:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (17) »
Closed
Best of  Girl' s Night Out RPG
9th Jul, 2015 - 2:44am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Well, You Have Two
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

Girl's Night Out RPG - Page 10

Krusten role,

Krusten says half worriedly, "True, true, but even so I didn't catch your name or should I call you Mr. Fixer?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2015 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Girl's Night Out RPG
A Friend

RPG Night Girls

"Oh I am sorry how rude of me. I am George. And you and your friend are?"

9th Jul, 2015 - 4:00am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Girl's Night Out RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Candy role,

Candy jumps in, "I'm Candy and this is Krusten, we're virtually sisters even though someone does not keep in touch as much..." She looks at Krusten slightly and smiles.

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2015 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Girl's Night Out RPG
A Friend

Page 10 RPG Night Girls

"Pleased to meet the two of you. Can I buy the two of you a drink? That way we can relax and enjoy some nice conversation about the possibilities of what may have been going on with the guy that was hauled away."

10th Jul, 2015 - 11:41am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

RPG Night Girls

Krusten role,

"No thanks, we have ours already." Just as she said that the bartender brings over the drinks they ordered. Krusten says, "See?" As she hold up her glass. "Let's toast to the capture of a crazy individual." She says in a comedic way.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2015 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Girl's Night Out RPG
A Friend

Girl's Night Out RPG

"Yes, To the crazy drugged out man that was hauled away so that we can better enjoy the evening." George raises his glass to theirs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jul, 2015 - 2:55am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Girl's Night RPG - Page 10

Krusten role,

As Krusten cheers and then lowers her glass she looks at George curiously and asks, "You're not a big drinker are you? Because drunks start to get a little crazy as well if you know what I mean."

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2015 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Girl's Night Out RPG
A Friend

Girl's Night RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 10

"No I am not a big drinker. I drink a beer now and then but that is all. I dislike drinking and driving that is why I am drinking water right now. I hope you do not mind that I am not a drinker"

> TOPIC: Girl's Night Out RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,